y does the SEA is blocked???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zakki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2010

Well here's my assumption, lanshops usually use one ip address, probably someone abused the summoner's code in that lanshop and got the lanshop's ip banned.

ryuicHi mAtzO2

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xne View Post
Well here's my assumption, lanshops usually use one ip address, probably someone abused the summoner's code in that lanshop and got the lanshop's ip banned.
aw men.......

Gnaraya

09-01-2010

First of all, please study your english lessons. Stop using "y" for why and stop using "z"s. No they're not cool and you're giving your fellow asians a bad name. Second, asians get their IPs banned cause garena will be hosting servers for asians (like what they did to HoN) to "increase the regional quality of the gameplay (meh racists)" But seriously though i think it's got something to do with asians' language. No one wants to play with someone who goes "nuubbbbzzzzz u learned play wit ur mom?" or "STFU I BETER AT U THIS GAME GO PLAY UR MOM"

4bidden

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnaraya View Post
First of all, please study your english lessons. Stop using "y" for why and stop using "z"s. No they're not cool and you're giving your fellow asians a bad name. Second, asians get their IPs banned cause garena will be hosting servers for asians (like what they did to HoN) to "increase the regional quality of the gameplay (meh racists)" But seriously though i think it's got something to do with asians' language. No one wants to play with someone who goes "nuubbbbzzzzz u learned play wit ur mom?" or "STFU I BETER AT U THIS GAME GO PLAY UR MOM"
umad?

Steelsmith

09-01-2010

God, my eyes

Serpentongue

09-01-2010

Can you please attempt to at least type in easily-readable English? I'm from SEA too, and I don't type like that.

UrGfmycouch

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuicHi mAtzO2 View Post
aw men.......
lol.garena.com

Zachary How

10-07-2010

1 of my friend can play LOL in SEA

TheChiatroll

10-07-2010

It's completely related to your performance in WCG.

sorry. I didn't want to break it to you. Maybe when the garena stuff lets you play firsthand with more experience.

Spellsy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnaraya View Post
i wish people in my games talked like this.. way more entertaining than normal boring joes