Pulsefire Ezreal animation cancelling - sluggish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fiarce

06-30-2012

In recent games, it seems that people are under the impression that pulsefire ezreal q shot and sometimes auto attack is sometimes not granting gold/xp but it is showing the "poof" animation upon the minions death.

Riot, I believe this has to do with the frames allowed with cancelling attack on the pulsefire skin. The attacks themselves are telling the game, "yes, this creep is about to die to pulsefire ezreal, show the boom animation," but at the last second people are moving a little bit TOO early and it is cancelling the attack. Can this be fixed? The skin is very sleek, very impressive, but I feel like ezreal having to sit there for an extra tenth of the second takes away from the... prestige of having the amazing skin. Like using the skin itself seems like you are hindering your own play.

Please fix,

Thanks.

http://www.twitch.tv/rumz512/b/323170818

Go to around 5:50 for some proof. I apologize for having to look at my mug during the process.

Richforce

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Same happened to me and i thought it was because i was lagging. now i dont feel im not crazy XD thx.

Fiarce

06-30-2012

Thank you for the support of this thread, please +1 it so others can see this and show riot that this is a real issue with the skin. He's my favorite champion, have been pumped about this skin, to deal with this blows. ;(

RedMalice

06-30-2012

I noticed the same thing. I didn't exactly notice the thing about moving too soon, I guess it just didn't occur to me that I would have to become completely stationary to get a 'Q' and an autoattack off. It does seem to be a real concern, though, I would like to see it addressed.

Liebesträume3

07-01-2012

From what i've seen it occasionally doesn't display the gold animation but still grants the last hit.

Still really annoying, because I'm constantly second-guessing whether i actually last hit correctly.

Cooka

07-01-2012

Kinda like with Irelia's Q ? Sometimes it doesn't say you got the gold, but your Q resets anyway ?

ace360seal

12-17-2012

Is this still happening? Cuz I am abt to buy the skin o.o