I got sexually harassed for over half an hour.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BakonStripz

Master Recruiter

06-30-2012

I personally love and respect women gamers. We need more, its nice to now your fighting against and with females instead of having a gay rave party, my girlfriends loves video games and loves video games, but just for her sake she doesnt play most MMORPG's.

Lina Perverse

06-30-2012

I've known this franpanginoon and he is not a girl

hes a known troll to this forum

now downvote this thread and move on.

Orzadus

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Witches View Post
Why does it have to happen if you point out you're female?

--- Dramatization Begin ---
"mid mia, inc top" says Midlane.
(Toplane has already dropped ward and saw the incoming gank)
Toplane baits enemies towards tower, gets a kill due to a stun/ignite combo and lives with ~100 health remaining
"nice job top dude" says Midlane
"thanks but im a girl" says Toplane
"omg wtf im playing with a ****ing girl **** this ****" says Midlane
--- Dramatization End ---

In this scenario, Midlane was proud of their Toplane for surviving a gank and getting a kill without dying in the process. That is, until, the statement.

Its not a perfect scenario but the point is, why is it a even a habit to bash someone because of who/what they are?
Because people become scumbags on the internet

GWBranimir

06-30-2012

Don't hide your gender. Just play the game, dont talk back and report them at the end.
P.S: Most guys like female players. Those 4 would insult you anyway.

FranPanginoon

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orzadus View Post
Why does she need to show her gender, i don't see everyone saying if they believe in a religion or are atheist... Or what race they are.... You are a nickname on the internet that is why some people become scumbags on the internet since they don't get the respons but the nickname does (ignore, bann, flame etc)
I already answered this in the first post

are you a girl? Well if its ok with you ill just assume that you are and call you "sis" and "Maam" and "she."
Is that alright?

joeyjeremiah

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orzadus View Post
Why does she need to show her gender, i don't see everyone saying if they believe in a religion or are atheist... Or what race they are.... You are a nickname on the internet that is why some people become scumbags on the internet since they don't get the respons but the nickname does (ignore, bann, flame etc)
Why is it acceptable to assume everyone is male? Why is unacceptable to be female?

Why is my screenname acceptable but female screennames like... JaneJeremiah, can cop sh!t just because it's female?

Treyen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Hey man, I don't get why you think making a thread on the forums will help you with your problems, guy. If i were you, I'd report them like a good lad and go on about your day. You get what I'm saying, bro?

Madmax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

I don't go "Well, I actually AM gay" in all chat every time someone uses the word "gay" in game.

I don't' see why people need to point out irrelevant facts, especially if it gets them in trouble. Yeah, it sucks you get flak for being a girl gamer, but it doesn't exactly help you, for some reason, have to tell everyone in your game you're a girl.

Stephenn

06-30-2012

**** or gtfo

Captain Flynt

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranPanginoon View Post
I already answered this in the first post

are you a girl? Well if its ok with you ill just assume that you are and call you "sis" and "Maam" and "she."
Is that alright?
Well, if he has any kind of brain, he won't give a **** what order of letters you're using to get his attention.

So yeah.