I got sexually harassed for over half an hour.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scribble Cloud

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lina Perverse View Post
im stating the truth

you females should blame eve because she eats the fruit from the forbidden tree.

all you women are bearing the curse eve set upon herself.

its a sad sad truth of all your existence.
Lilithplz

(would you kindly remove yourself from this discussion? You're just trolling >:? )

Qooba

06-30-2012

TRANNY PLAYER THAT HAS A WIFE AMIRITE, WHY DiDNT YOU ****ING QUIT LAST TIME YOU WASTE OF MASS?!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2208634

72 Pillars

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qooba View Post
TRANNY PLAYER THAT HAS A WIFE AMIRITE, WHY DiDNT YOU ****ING QUIT LAST TIME YOU WASTE OF MASS?!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2208634
...go away. You said this thread was stupid so leave, plain and simple. Stop being a **** by coming back and posting bs on here.

SubSt8

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaldingHotSoup View Post
I disagree. Being able to tolerate someone is a baseline. For example. I tolerate the existence of *picking random group* Mongolian people. I don't mind that they exist. But if I decide to call them bad names, disrespect their wishes to be called Mongolian (after all, they're REALLY Chinese), and generally act like a tool, is that really acceptable? (I don't do any of this stuff, at least towards Mongolians)

Is that really what you want? Baseline tolerance?
Ehhhh you just used a bad example, we can trace heritage to decide if someone is from a place or not. Really a cut and dry situation you have there.

By the way i have never bad mouthed a person for being transgender. But if a persons heritage is Mongolian and they want to say its not and instead something else. Then well they are wrong and i can call them Mongolian.
There are several ways to define gender. I choose reproductive gender as being the most appropriate. If he had never informed me of his reproductive gender then i would still be referring to him as a female.

So Doge Very Wow

06-30-2012

Why wont anyone quote me and say something, I hate you all. ffs

I4gotmyakathome

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraion View Post
Well, I'm glad he is able to state his opinions on how a person views his/herself. Because clearly he has a much greater understanding of an online stranger than the person him/herself. I'm glad the jury is still out on whether or not people can be treated respectfully based on their gender identity - because, y'know, it's all up-in-the-air on whether people deserve respect.

And "tolerating their existence" is absolutely the only thing we need. I'm glad we can see other humans walk down the street without succumbing to the urge of killing them. I know I struggle to tolerate the existence of anyone who isn't comfortable in their body.

We should definitely continue to call people by the pronouns we see fit, just so we can feel comfortable about ourselves and not have to worry about how others feel. After all, gender being a social construct is just plain confusing, so we should ignore it all together and just force people to accept what they are regardless of the pain it causes them.

Awesome.
That's not what he is saying. He is saying that he considers he/she a male by his own definition, and has no problem with them... Basically, I believe that you are stating that his opinion on who is of the male gender differs from the said trans in question, but why does that matter? Just like you respect the trans' opinion, why not respect his opinion?

Sessamo

06-30-2012

Oh look, another psycho Fran thread.

72 Pillars

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iN Ctrl View Post
Why wont anyone quote me and say something, I hate you all. ffs
Happy now?

RKDO

06-30-2012

It doesn't matter if you're a girl or not, you getting harassed like that the entire game is already wrong. I hope they did get reported by the opposing team just for that.

I4gotmyakathome

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iN Ctrl View Post
Why does everybody quote me , I hate you all. ffs
Fixed that for you.