I got sexually harassed for over half an hour.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SculptorOvFlesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

/ignore or turn on the language filter, gg.

Monk Karath

06-30-2012

Scumbags gonna Scum. I'm kinda upset at all the people trying to make it your fault for pointing out you're a female. I've played with plenty and never had a game like this. Some 12 year olds just want attention. I'm sorry you've had to endure things like this just to try and enjoy yourself.

ShadowGod1

06-30-2012

From what you wrote about the harassment, it doesn't seem that the related insults were because of your ***, but because you most likely fed or made some mistake that cost the team. Those slurs as you called them may or may not be legally considered sexual harassment, I don't know, doesn't seem like it to me. But they are not essentially sexual harassment, separated from the legal sense of the words. They are not using sexually provocative expressions.

Edit: Really? You censor the word "s e x"?

Deadoncemore

06-30-2012

Why does this feel like its turning into the genderized version of don't ask, don't tell.

Glyphz

06-30-2012

I'm sorry but I don't even view the forums a lot, and it's sad I recognize your name by the amount of threads you make that have something Shyvana-related when I click them, which are usually pretty stupid. Chill out.

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

On behalf of male *******s who will probably never find themselves in a fulfilling relationship until they change their ways, I apologize to you.

Just find comfort in the knowledge that the nice guys don't actually finish last.

Sindustry

Adjudicator

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyjeremiah View Post
No, it isn't her fault, because that information doesn't merit abuse and harrassment. People like you who blame her instead of the arses who behave that way are the problem.
So we call kids that are still maturing, learning and growing "arses" now?

Do not get me started.

FranPanginoon

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyphz View Post
I'm sorry but I don't even view the forums a lot, and it's sad I recognize your name by the amount of threads you make that have something Shyvana-related when I click them, which are usually pretty stupid. Chill out.
I have the most played shyvana matches in the game

im over 920 now.

Sandunguioso

06-30-2012

How to deal with this 101:

1- Don't say you are a girl
2- Ignore them
3- Report

Shyhalu

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamiator View Post
/ignore
works like a charm
Then you get reported for not communicating, and all tribunal sees is you not talking because most of the people judging cases are not competent enough to do so.