Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got sexually harassed for over half an hour.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FranPanginoon

06-30-2012

Quote:
joeyjeremiah:
She shouldn't have to hide her gender. She simply corrected them when they called her a guy. That is not a crime, despite how many guys on the internet would like to pretend it is, so they can keep getting away with their misogyny. Blame the victim, etc.. Sad.

This.

BlackUforia

06-30-2012

I call my gf dude all the time, she doesn't mind it...

Captain Dalmeida

06-30-2012

Don't reveal your gender matey.

Captain Flynt

06-30-2012

Quote:
joeyjeremiah:
Why are you blaming the victim?

"It's your fault you told them you're female! You DESERVE to be treated that way because of it!"

There was absolutely no reason to reveal that information.So yes. That is her fault.

You wouldn't taunt a dog that has been known to bite by poking it in the face, would you?

Burn the Witches

06-30-2012

Its not acceptable.

If I see someone announce themselves as a girl I'm just simply, "cool, gl hf then" and go on about the game. ***/race/religion/etc doesn't matter much to me. As long as you're not walking into a group of enemies 1v5 every time you respawn and are at least trying to help us win the game, then you're my comrade in battle and I got your back.

Sindustry

Adjudicator

06-30-2012

Quote:
joeyjeremiah:
Why are you blaming the victim?

"It's your fault you told them you're female! You DESERVE to be treated that way because of it!"

Call it one of those lack of common sense moments.

The internet is like the streets. You can't just walk around and expect things to be all willy nilly.

Veilen

06-30-2012

Honestly they probably would've insulted you with the same words regardless of your gender. Either way its unfortunate your game was ruined.

FireBreach

06-30-2012

Sounds like you were playing jungle. I usually get harassed for 30 minutes when I jungle with a 4 person premade or any other spot for that matter.

joeyjeremiah

06-30-2012

Quote:
Mangachu:
There was absolutely no reason to reveal that information.So yes. That is her fault.

You wouldn't taunt a dog that has been known to bite by poking it in the face, would you?

No, it isn't her fault, because that information doesn't merit abuse and harrassment. People like you who blame her instead of the arses who behave that way are the problem.

Busty Demoness

Recruiter

06-30-2012

Quote:
Mangachu:

It is NOT her fault that her allies decided to start insulting her continuously over a single piece of information.