I got sexually harassed for over half an hour.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkOmegaMK2

07-01-2012

Typical scumbag...

Being "trans" doesn't automatically makes you "open minded", it just means you have different tastes.

That being said, OP has an incredibly closed mind, the screenshots are just dull and boring conversation, no reasoning or use of any logic.

Despite considering itself "educated", it just reflects dumb foolery with every post.

You have those insults very well deserved, and not for being "trans", but simply for being an idiot.

Sir Tan Tea

07-01-2012

You have three simple choices here. Answer my three simple questions that nobody would have any trouble answering or accept the fact that your medical issue is just as serious as my medical issue (megalomania, because I am honestly pretty awesome.)

Do you have male gentalia?
What gender do your chromosomes say you are? (ex. XX or XY)
What gender do you identify with?

Or you can ignore me some more, call me ignorant and plenty of other names. Although if you choose this you only prove my point that we don't need to address you as any specific gender on the internet.

Colonel J

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTkiller View Post
Attention vvhore succeeded with a red

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...=franpanginoon

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2281592 ... Dat attitude

"Hey your the jerkass who spent 4 years doting over me, and didnt have the ****ing balls to ask me out.
And when you finally did you let your parents walk all over you.Don't blame me because you lost a peice of ass because your were too much of a ****ing coward to ask me out all those years."

What kind of a guy watches someone for years and NEVER asks them out? And then when he does he runs awake scared when mommy says "i dont like her."

-- Person you guys are upvoting, He's biologically male btw

Attention vvhore.....keep downvoting

and a lot more of that too

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2150963&page=2

FranPanginoon: "Im a lesbian and i flaunt it to the guys i play with and make sure they know theyre filthy pigs
I await my ban for being a sexist little bi tch."

^ Just lol........... HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE NOT CONVINCE WOW. too funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJV3AL5GNM&amp;amp;list=UUBNkveJBulVQ-SVbG1bLcuA&amp;amp;index=7&amp;amp;feature=plcp <---- thats him, the OP

just wtf... WTF ^^^^^^^^ OP is like the definition of an attention vvhore AND NO YOU WILL NEVER BE A FEMALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealven View Post
Oh look she deleted her other threads
I got a pic of the OP from his private youtube video. (Assuming that video really was by the OP.)

(OP is this is really you I just want you to know that no one gave this to me I got it on my own with help from nobody so don't accuse anybody you know of sharing the vid. I couldn't even watch the vid I could only get thumbnails.)

Sir Tan Tea

07-01-2012

There are three ways to identify as a gender.

Reproductive organs:
Chromosomes:
Psychological:

Fill in the blanks.

Reproductive organs: Male (because I am sure ***** is filtered)
Chromosomes: XY
Psychological: Male

Your turn.

Adumbro Deus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubSt8 View Post
You have three simple choices here. Answer my three simple questions that nobody would have any trouble answering or accept the fact that your medical issue is just as serious as my medical issue (megalomania, because I am honestly pretty awesome.)

Do you have male gentalia?
What gender do your chromosomes say you are? (ex. XX or XY)
What gender do you identify with?

Or you can ignore me some more, call me ignorant and plenty of other names. Although if you choose this you only prove my point that we don't need to address you as any specific gender on the internet.
lemme ask you this, we have a person who has a seemingly functional *****, who was raised as a guy.

Say around 19 it's discovered that he actually has internal overies and his chromosomes are actually XX.

What gender is this person?

What about a person who lacks the proper testosterone receptors, was raised as a girl all her life, but is discovered that she is XY and what was thought to be female genitalia is actually mostly internal male genitalia?

Nature isn't as cut and dry about these sorts of things as you would expect.

Rorako

07-01-2012

....this thread....

I don't care if your a transgender, but really, the last few paragraphs of the OP turned me off to the "cause". Sure, you get angry at the people posting in this thread, but please don't go on a self-righteous rant insulting those that insulted you. A word of advice, it makes you just as bad as them, in my opinion.

Hope the people who were harassing you get some sort of punishment in the tribunal.

Sir Tan Tea

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adumbro Deus View Post
lemme ask you this, we have a person who has a seemingly functional *****, who was raised as a guy.

Say around 19 it's discovered that he actually has internal overies and his chromosomes are actually XX.

What gender is this person?

What about a person who lacks the proper testosterone receptors, was raised as a girl all her life, but is discovered that she is XY and what was thought to be female genitalia is actually mostly internal male genitalia?

Nature isn't as cut and dry about these sorts of things as you would expect.
IF this is THIS persons case then you have illegitimate point. SOMETIMES it is indeed difficult to identify a persons gender. But I believe this person has a mental disorder that HE believes he is a female. And just as we don't pander to mental disorders, we shouldn't need to call this man a female.

If he doesn't wish to discuss his personal business then he should stop forcing others to identify him differently. At least on the internet.

If I met this guy in real life and he looked female and never raised the subject of being a transgender, then I would only refer to him as he wishes to appear to the public. But he has made it public knowledge that he has his man bits still and still wants me to address him as a female. Well I am sorry, but I believe reproductive gender to be most important gender when deciding the *** of a person.

Zero Hoots Tyler

07-01-2012

I played with these two yesterday right after you did apparently.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20993309#history
Was fp in draft. Said I was going fizz top in champ select. One of them picks kayle as 3rd pick and doesn't say anything. Needless to say, as soon as the game started, I started getting flamed by both of them. Kayle fed the Cass on the other team but the 3 of us that weren't premade were able to carry these two.