Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got sexually harassed for over half an hour.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pika Fox

06-30-2012

Quote:
SeraDarkwhisper:
To all the people saying just pretend you are a guy. Do you realize how sexist that is? Girls can't play videogames? Have to hide their gender just to enjoy a public game? Are we really gonna go back to harassing people based on some defining feature? So what we have boobs and half of the male population is just a bunch of dic.ks we shouldn't have to hide who we are. Anyone defending the boys who harass us women should be reported for sexisim and be forced to wear female panties for a month. Just to know what its like to be harassed. ::rambled::

I think the point is moreso dont say needless bs like your gender since it in no way affects the game itself. And 90% of what the OP stated sounded more like they were picking on her for not being a premade and not pertaining to her being a girl anyways.

Duskbrïnger

06-30-2012

why was the op downvoted :S

Captain Flynt

06-30-2012

Quote:
SeraDarkwhisper:
To all the people saying just pretend you are a guy. Do you realize how sexist that is? Girls can't play videogames? Have to hide their gender just to enjoy a public game? Are we really gonna go back to harassing people based on some defining feature? So what we have boobs and half of the male population is just a bunch of dic.ks we shouldn't have to hide who we are. Anyone defending the boys who harass us women should be reported for sexisim and be forced to wear female panties for a month. Just to know what its like to be harassed. ::rambled::

Wrong. Its called blending in. No one said its wrong to be a girl, HOWEVER, if you want to avoid trouble, why not blend in? Its not hard, and it shouldnt be mentally debilitating to do.

If you lived in Germany in 1942, you wouldnt run around proclaiming you're a jew. If you know doing or being something may cause other things to happen, just avoid doing/mentioning being that thing.

Not. Hard.

Celestya

06-30-2012

Quote:
Sindustry:
Just to clarify my position.

No I don't think it's okay what the other players did. But the girl should know better and probably does. This is a cry for attention. Just in saying "I'm a girl" she made it clear that she wanted people to know something about her. It's well known that a lot of females want to be the center of attention.

The fact that today's society seems to think little girls should be raised in "Disney Princess" mode their whole life and not teach them any common sense is the real issue.

What is this, I don't even...

Sir Tan Tea

06-30-2012

Quote:
this is why girls hate playing video games, we get so much backlash, and this wasnt the first game that ive had to sit through this kind of harassment.
My girlfriend would like to have a word with you. She has never been harassed because she is a girl, in fact she is almost always leered after and treated better.

Bacon Supreme

06-30-2012

Well I know I don't care about this. A premade trolls again, you aren't the first and you won't be the last.

Calys Teneb

06-30-2012

Dude hasn't been a guy-specific pronoun since the eighties.

DELICIOUS BOOBS

06-30-2012

In the kitchen you go

AkatsukiTaka

06-30-2012

Quote:
FranPanginoon:
Does this help?

move onto a game with a player base which isnt full of 10 year olds then...
also stop seekin attention
COME @ ME BROS

K J

06-30-2012

Stop announcing to the world that you're a woman. Problem solved.