Should someone as manly as CARNAGE be allowed into the League?

YES! CARNAGE is manly and strong and I can't wait to knock Towers over like dominos! 0 0%
MAYBE! I think CARNAGE needs some improvements before he can TEAR PEOPLES HEADS OFF! 3 75.00%
NO! I am a BIG BABY and scared CARNAGE will TEAR ME APART! 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Help CARNAGE become famous champion!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LaFlameWolf

06-30-2012

GREETING PUNY SUMMONER PEOPLE

My name is CARNAGE, I am RAMMER OF PILTOVER.

Last week I see Caitlyn get Pentakill on Summoners Rift, so it inspire me to become FAMOUS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS CHAMPION!!!

You want lore? I give you lore:

Last week foolish old man approach me and call Rammy giant log. So I RIP HIS PUNY HEAD OFF. Rammy is not giant log, Rammy is Battering Ram and is best friend to me.

Silly Caitlyn banish me from Piltover, and I am now in Noxus where I found summoner FlameWolf, I said he would help CARNAGE become famous League of Legends champion, but FlameWolf said Nyet, League of Legends community want duck champion, not CARNAGE.

DUCK CHAMPION?

I managed to convince FlameWolf to help me become famous champion (read: I threatened to tear his puny head off) by making Champion Concept page, FlameWolf said most ideas go unnoticed by big Riot people, but CARNAGE doesn't care, give CARNAGE cool intro, and type CARNAGE's name in all caps, that will get Riot peoples attention.

I will now pass over to FlameWolf, who will do technical stuff like stats and move pool, it is silly to me. CARNAGE has Battering Ram, CARNAGE destroys towers. CARNAGE viable champion.

Erm, Carnage ladies and gentlemen

TYPE NAME IN FULL CAPS

Alright, alright.
Please note I'm not that great at measuring distances in League of Legends, so I'll say "Small" for a small range, "Average" for an average range, and "Large" for a larger range, what constitutes "Small" would be the AOE of Karthus' Q, to the AOE of Orianna's W
"Average" would mean to normal ranges of most spells, while "Large" would mean things like the Range of TF's or Nocturnes Ultimate.
*Ahem*

CARNAGE, The Rammer of Piltover
Pusher, Fighter
Uses Energy

Passive: Rammy, The Battering Ram
CARNAGE's Battering Ram is very heavy to lug around, capping his Attack Speed at 1.5 and his Movement Speed to 410. Any excess Attack Speed or Movement Speed beyond this number will give CARNAGE bonus Attack Damage instead.

Let's say CARNAGE would gain... 2.0 Attack Speed, his passive will restrict this number to 1.5, the remaining .5 will become 50 Attack Damage instead.
Now, let's also say CARNAGE would gain 460 Movement Speed, once again this number is reduced, to 410. The remaining 50 Movement Speed becomes 50 Attack Damage.

Q: Piltover Smash!
20 Energy Cost
8 Second Cooldown
Small Range Area of Effect
CARNAGE slams the ground with his mighty Rammy, creating an explosion around him that deals 30/50/70/90/110 (+0.5 per Attack Damage) to all nearby enemy units.
Any enemy champion hit by Piltover Smash! will not cause Carnage to draw tower aggro.

Does not cause knock up

W: Rumbling Ram (If you can think of a better name, then please share)
15 Energy Cost
2 Second Cooldown
Self Cast
CARNAGE readies his Rammy, ready to ram (teehee) with all his might. CARNAGE's next auto-attack deals 25/50/75/100/125 (+0.5 per Attack Damage) Bonus Physical Damage
Can be used on buildings such as Towers.
If an enemy or building is hit by Rumbling Ram again within 3 seconds, then Rumbling Ram's damage is increased by 2/4/6/8/10%, stacking up to 4 times.

E: Go, Rammy, Go!
50 Energy Cost
10 Second Cooldown
Average Targeting Range, Small AOE
CARNAGE channels for 0.5 seconds, throwing his Rammy with all his might to target location, dealing 50/100/150/200/250 (+0.1 per Attack Damage) Physical Damage to enemies where it lands.
While Go, Rammy, Go! is on cooldown, Rammy will remain there, slowing the movement speed of enemies that pass over it by 10/15/20/25/30% for 2 seconds.
While Go, Rammy, Go! is on cooldown, the Movement Speed and Attack Speed restrictions on CARNAGE's passive is removed, but the bonus Attack Damage is removed too.
CARNAGE cannot cast his other abilites while Go, Rammy, Go! is on Cooldown
If CARNAGE picks up his Rammy, the cooldown on Go, Rammy, Go! is refreshed

R: Grand Push
0 Energy Cost
120/90/60 Second Cooldown
CARNAGE empowers nearby allied minions, increasing the damage they deal by 50/100/150% and causing them to follow CARNAGE and attack the same target that CARNAGE is attacking.
The Movement Speed restriction on Rammy, the Battering Ram is lifted, and empowered minions move at the same Movement Speed as CARNAGE
Lasts 7/8/9 seconds
Empowered minions return to their lane once Grand Push ends

This is the mechanic that makes CARNAGE unique, so it's also the most risky part of this champion. Please PLEASE let me know what you think of this Ultimate and whether or not it could work. I have a small pool of buffs I can give to this, such as make the minions move at the same speed as CARNAGE, or give the minions bonus Armour/Magic Resistance. In case it seems too weak.

Appearance:
Tall, dark skin to-
NO, You let CARNAGE do this
Oh. Okay.
Tall, Very nice tanned skin with very muscular chest. I do not wear shirt often, but that is okay because it woos the women. CARNAGE wants to be fanservice for girls because there are too many girls being fanservice for boys, like Caitlyn. Although I'm not complaining. Also, I have accent similar to something FlameWolf calls "Russian", it is accent of my farm where I was born, he invent silly "Russian".
I carry Rammy, my Battering Ram, around with me and SMASH PEOPLE IT

Joke: BAM, And Tower is gone!
Taunt: WHO TOUCHED MY RAM?

These are a reference to Easy-Off Bam! Commercials, which are really annoying, and Heavy Weapons Guy from Team Fortress 2, whom CARNAGE's personality is based (maybe too strongly) off of.

Are you done with silly technobabble, FlameWolf? Good, because CARNAGE is bored. Is there anything to do for fun in this stupid forum site?
What?
Roleplay?
YOU DO NOT ROLEPLAY AS CARNAGE IN ROLEPLAY FORUMS, FLAMEWOLF

Darn it, FlameWolf off to Roleplay forums to Roleplay as CARNAGE, Roleplaying is pointless. So I guess I have to watch stupid thread. Leave comments below about how manly CARNAGE is, and about how much you want to see CARNAGE to join manly League of Legends so he can woo beautiful- I mean get vengeance on silly weak Caitlyn.

(I hope you have as much fun reading this as I had writing it, if I made one person chuckle, then hurray :P CARNAGE is going to be my character on the Roleplay forums from now on)

CHANGELOG OF EPIC
Removed the AP ratio from Piltover Smash! and increased AD ratio from (0.4) to (0.5)
Rumbling Ram now deals BONUS physical damage
Channel time on Go, Rammy, Go! reduced to 0.5 seconds
Added Movement Buff to Grand Push

Shadowmender

06-30-2012

First thing- I like how you did a large part of this from the first person perspective. It's what I enjoy doing with most of my characters I make for others games...but for LoL I always seem to go with the typical third person point of view.
Second - the passive is VERY lack-luster. I mean, I get the point of it but...that doesn't make it any more fun. "Yay, I got all Phantom Dancers, I got 178 ad!" "Why'd that vayne with only 2 phantom dancers catch up with...oh right" I say change it, especially with that soft cap on move speed, which will really reduce how much you earn from it.
Maybe make it something like +25% bonus true damage to structures. But...that's also kinda meh, but it doesn't LIMIT the champion. And he could be a big BD problem, lol. "We need wards in the jungle, quick!"
Q - I like it. However, what's the point of the AP ratio? nothing else has that, so it really makes it kinda pointless.
W - One problem I have with that...You can quickly "out-level" that ability's damage. For instance 64 ad (which is what I typically have if I go doran's blade on an ad character) at level 1 would deal 25+32 (57) which is a deal less than a normal attack. So, unless it is 'resets the attack timer' (ie. gives you a bonus attack) it's going to result in a loss of damage. (could resolve this by increasing ratio)
E - I don't like the idea of a channel on an ability like that, maybe if it were a sheer damage ability that didn't result in any loss of capability (like Ez's ult) I could see it being viable. I see the realistic reason why you would have to wait, but since you lose your offensive capability, it's really going to be used for it's slow, which is typically useful mainly in chases. So, from a gameplay-perspective, that spell would be really underpowered, since they probably moved out of range of it by the time you cast it, or they already caught you.
R - since no other champions affect minions (besides killing them [or healing them in Soraka's case] ) I would say have it increase the minion movement speed as well, following the same soft cap as champions.
However, I would enjoy supporting this guy with my character Ted, the Minion Commander. *Wait's till level 6* *rush minion wave to nexus* *GG* lol. It would be the most broken combo ever. lol
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...0#post24680890 Ted, the Minion Commander

LaFlameWolf

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowmender View Post
The passive is VERY lack-luster. I mean, I get the point of it but...that doesn't make it any more fun. "Yay, I got all Phantom Dancers, I got 178 ad!" "Why'd that vayne with only 2 phantom dancers catch up with...oh right" I say change it, especially with that soft cap on move speed, which will really reduce how much you earn from it.
You have good point but, I must ask:
Why would silly man build 6 Phantom Dancers in first place? If anything the most viable builds that people use for me on fields of justice will avoid hard Attack Speed items all-together.

Quote:

Maybe make it something like +25% bonus true damage to structures. But...that's also kinda meh, but it doesn't LIMIT the champion. And he could be a big BD problem, lol. "We need wards in the jungle, quick!"
It was meant to limit. I guess now that seemed like bad idea. Hmm. I'll tell FlameWolf about True Damage to towers idea, CARNAGE likes it, it means towers drop faster and that's what CARNAGE wants to do: Drop towers really fast.

Quote:
Q - I like it. However, what's the point of the AP ratio? nothing else has that, so it really makes it kinda pointless.
Most of CARNAGE's abilites have changed a lot (I spend a good two weeks tuning this champion) He started out as a more AD/AP Hybrid. That was just leftovers (Copy/Pasting from Word document)
I removed it.
Woops.

Quote:
W - One problem I have with that...You can quickly "out-level" that ability's damage. For instance 64 ad (which is what I typically have if I go doran's blade on an ad character) at level 1 would deal 25+32 (57) which is a deal less than a normal attack. So, unless it is 'resets the attack timer' (ie. gives you a bonus attack) it's going to result in a loss of damage. (could resolve this by increasing ratio)

It deals bonus physical damage, which I realize is not in description.

Slaps LaFlameWolf
Meaning it is default Attack Damage + Bonus Damage from Rumbling Ram

Quote:
E - I don't like the idea of a channel on an ability like that, maybe if it were a sheer damage ability that didn't result in any loss of capability (like Ez's ult) I could see it being viable. I see the realistic reason why you would have to wait, but since you lose your offensive capability, it's really going to be used for it's slow, which is typically useful mainly in chases. So, from a gameplay-perspective, that spell would be really underpowered, since they probably moved out of range of it by the time you cast it, or they already caught you.
It is error of a difference between seeing Champion on paper and seeing Champion on fields of justice. CARNAGE think to himself "One second? That seems really short!" but it crops errors like this. One second could make all the difference in the world

CARNAGE change channel time to half-second

Quote:
R - since no other champions affect minions (besides killing them [or healing them in Soraka's case] ) I would say have it increase the minion movement speed as well, following the same soft cap as champions.
Yes, CARNAGE tell FlameWolf ultimate is too weak. CARNAGE add movement buff without FlameWolf knowing.

CARNAGE thanks puny shadow repair man person for his support on one day making CARNAGE THE GREATEST CHAMPION OF ALL TIME.
OF. ALL. TIME.
Hmm... Now that CARNAGE thinks about it, how does one repair shadows in first place? How do shadows get damaged in first place? I assume Nocturne is involved somehow?

Khaladun

07-11-2012

Solid idea but a tower slayer champion of this level would never fly. Mainly due to the fact that the tower is that safe point that lets the other team catch back up at, and is used as a balancer for the underdog team. The second you make an uber tower slayer he'll have to either be completely garbage against other champs or he'd be OP beyond all reasoning. We saw this with Allistar back in days of yore with his ulti before he got a re-working, cause he'd roll tank and just push THAT hard, and he wasn't as stacked as this guy is.