Counter to Fizz (item build for vlad)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Danish Vikingz

07-01-2012

Fizz do indeed counter Vlad, but it is easy to just sit back and farm, if you play Vlad right.. The first couple of levels will be tough, but as soon as you get hextech, it's a farm fest and Vlad is a godly farmer when he can use E, without it draining him. Play smart until, around 7 or when you have enough for hextech..

FoxMindedGuy

07-02-2012

Fizz counters:
- Rumble
- Ryze
- Ahri
- Veigar now (I have heard from some sources that he can't jump the void)
- Cassiopeia
- Karthus (although some people seem to disagree)
- Morgana
- Sivir
- Fiora (her riposte dodges Fizz W + Q damage)
- Jax (his helicopter dodges Fizz W + Q damage)
- Viktor (although they need to be avid)
- Orianna (again they need to know her strengths in and out)
- Darius

Who Fizz beats with ease:
- Soraka
- Vladimir
- Kennen
- Brand
- Xerath
- Twisted Fate

RoERedemption

07-02-2012

try rumble against fizz next time, in a recent game i had a rumble literally **** all over fizz.

Souls of Sword

07-02-2012

Try Fiddle. I think Fiddle counters Fizz. If Fizz use his q, you can give him a full combo.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Vlad is countered by Fizz, you should pick a different champ to vs fizz with.

SpaceBunneh

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengyu89 View Post
Try Fiddle. I think Fiddle counters Fizz. If Fizz use his q, you can give him a full combo.
No, fizz would q in and being fizz his passive negates 50% of fiddles healing. fizz could wreck a fiddle. not to mention i think he can troll poll his crow, not so sure though.

cowpotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-09-2012

I main fizz. The most common annoying things there are:
Annie's stun
Viktor's slow/stun kiting
(fizz poops on morgana's speed of snare skillshot)
Cass's long range abilities
leblanc's speed with silence+snare
----------------------------------------------------------
However, champions who can play like wusses and survive the laning phase poop back on fizz after:
lux- snare and slow
cass- stupid range
zilean-slow and MS
veigar- stun (wish i could jump over it)
ziggs- long range bomb and mines on the ground
HEIMER- heimerdinger's health regen works on a noob fizz- doesn't work on me
and xerath's cast time for Q is just too long- which means fizz poops on him.

good luck- now i struggle with yorick at top...

cowpotato

09-01-2012

morde and kat

Thirsty4Justice

09-01-2012

I play vladimir a fair amount and currently have a 90% win ratio with him. I'm newer to ranked so it means nothing but if you have to deal with champs like fizz what i find works especially with fizz is to anticipate the attack. fizz bursts champs down, vlad doesn't like that he likes to sustain the fight and force the enemy out or down with spell vamp and poking. MAKE sure you get hit by his ult every time unless you're pool is down. Pool a second or so after the ult locks on and you won't take damage, the important thing is weather or not you land you're ult on him before pooling though. if you did he'll likely waste his combo on you're pool and you'll do some damage with the pool forcing him to troll pole. Now you're combo's up and his is not. HIT HIM HARD, you don't want him to reattempt the combo and that ult you hopefully landed on him will either force him back or land a kill simply because he dove on his ult.
Will it work everytime? no fizz will learn quick but it'll give the advantage to you.
Standard things to do, always buy health pots against brand/fizz to mitigate those debuffs and poke as much as you can with the q. he's melee not ranged so it shouldn't be too hard, just don't be aggressive about it, that warrants a charge and the stupid seastone trident debuff. hope it helps.

Treza

09-01-2012

well fizz only really brings damage to the table so in my experience i just counter him with magic resist and hp

if i were having trouble against an agressive ap laner i would go for a giants belt followed by a negatron cloak. that early magic resist and hp catches many laners off guard. a combo that used to take you from full hp to half might not even bring you below 75% after these items

for mana ap champs you can also go for a chalice but obviously thats not a good item for vlad