Ask Katarina

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

06-30-2012

Most of the time I kill out of absolute rage so finesse is not what I care about. I care more about how mutilated the corpse is when found. And have you ever tried to electrocute a duck and watch them have a seizure in front of you.

Ask Katarina

06-30-2012

*looks at self in the mirror*

Hi.

Drunk Sejuani

06-30-2012

Aw now don't do that.

It's probably very awkward and embarrassing when you meet yourself. Not that I would know.

Ask Katarina

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
((2.0 thread INC. If the Old Kat comes back, please let me know if you wish to continue the Kat thread, if so I will back down, but until then... Violence solves everything!))
((Ok. First thing's first. The following paragraph is a copy-paste of something I just wrote in my thread - and it will sum up my feelings on the matter.

((Well, I'm not particularly competitive about something on a video game forum. I am not that opposed to you doing a version of the AK thread long as it did not result in confusing people or driving a wedge from too much conflicting content with things I have already written. If we were doing different things in the same scenario that will break any sense of rp or immersion factor very quickly. I will go read what's existed of your thread so far in a minute, and I'll see what I think. What I am upset about is that Bel told me that anyone who asked him was told that I would be back, and I read off a couple of names here, who he mentioned have not asked him. Despite, allegedly, the intention to do so.))

Second, I'll read the content of this thread in a moment, as soon as I finish writing this comment. I don't mind that you made a version of the Ask Katarina thread - I am, however, upset that people are bending the truth about Bel being asked. I called him, woke him up, and asked him why he didn't tell anyone I was going to be back - and his response was that whenever he was asked, he said I would be back. Then I rolled off names from that thread to him, some of whom said they'd ask him, and did not. Now he's grumpy because I woke him up and he feels like I woke him up just to accused him.

Other Kat, I just sent you a friend request on LoL. We should probably talk.))

Ask Katarina

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowsark614 View Post
Lady. You are in no place for demands. Drop this subject now and I will not release the picture. Also i will release it if you try to kill me.
Post that in my thread... I dare you.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
((Ok. First thing's first. The following paragraph is a copy-paste of something I just wrote in my thread - and it will sum up my feelings on the matter.

((Well, I'm not particularly competitive about something on a video game forum. I am not that opposed to you doing a version of the AK thread long as it did not result in confusing people or driving a wedge from too much conflicting content with things I have already written. If we were doing different things in the same scenario that will break any sense of rp or immersion factor very quickly. I will go read what's existed of your thread so far in a minute, and I'll see what I think. What I am upset about is that Bel told me that anyone who asked him was told that I would be back, and I read off a couple of names here, who he mentioned have not asked him. Despite, allegedly, the intention to do so.))

Second, I'll read the content of this thread in a moment, as soon as I finish writing this comment. I don't mind that you made a version of the Ask Katarina thread - I am, however, upset that people are bending the truth about Bel being asked. I called him, woke him up, and asked him why he didn't tell anyone I was going to be back - and his response was that whenever he was asked, he said I would be back. Then I rolled off names from that thread to him, some of whom said they'd ask him, and did not. Now he's grumpy because I woke him up and he feels like I woke him up just to accused him.

Other Kat, I just sent you a friend request on LoL. We should probably talk.))
((Well ****...

I have wanted to RP Kat for a while and since we hadnt heard from you or Bel here in the RP fourms, figured it was alright, but seems thats not the case. I do not want to interrupt anything you have written so far, but I will admit I am dissapointed.

I did say if you came back I would step down... and I'll do just that. Please disregard this thread from now on. Also... you didnt send me a request on the game client o_O either that or I didnt get one.

But I do agree, we have heard nothing form Bel here in the fourms that have the Ask threads and RP's... so im sure it would have been usefull to know something instead of feeling like jerks all of a sudden.))

Ask Katarina

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
((Well ****...

I have wanted to RP Kat for a while and since we hadnt heard from you or Bel here in the RP fourms, figured it was alright, but seems thats not the case. I do not want to interrupt anything you have written so far, but I will admit I am dissapointed.

I did say if you came back I would step down... and I'll do just that. Please disregard this thread from now on. Also... you didnt send me a request on the game client o_O either that or I didnt get one.

But I do agree, we have heard nothing form Bel here in the fourms that have the Ask threads and RP's... so im sure it would have been usefull to know something instead of feeling like jerks all of a sudden.))
((I've sent you two friend requests from the LoL client, atm it's saying it's pending. I'm not upset with you or anything, but anyone could've just called Bel and asked him when I was going to be back, the one person who had that idea didn't actually go through with it, is what irritates me. Especially since, as I have noticed, Bel has taken part in the pick-your-path rp's along with people who were going to ask him. THAT is what irritates me. I don't mind if you continue the thread you made / doing the RP, thats okay with me, as long as it doesn't do what i mentioned earlier about too much confliction between the threads. That's what I wanted to talk to you about on LoL.

Re-sent friend request. Try friend-ing me.))

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Katarina View Post
((I've sent you two friend requests from the LoL client, atm it's saying it's pending. I'm not upset with you or anything, but anyone could've just called Bel and asked him when I was going to be back, the one person who had that idea didn't actually go through with it, is what irritates me. Especially since, as I have noticed, Bel has taken part in the pick-your-path rp's along with people who were going to ask him. THAT is what irritates me. I don't mind if you continue the thread you made / doing the RP, thats okay with me, as long as it doesn't do what i mentioned earlier about too much confliction between the threads. That's what I wanted to talk to you about on LoL.

Re-sent friend request. Try friend-ing me.))
((Still not getting a friend request... are you sure you're spellin the name right? o_O Caue I have a weird A in it. BTW I sent a request to your Ask Katarina name in game as well.

And as for the Take part pick path thread thing, I don't pay atteniton to that at all, so I wouldnt know haha. As for calling Bel... sure, whats his phone #? xD lol j/k I dont know who knows Bel here on the forums or ingame so I couldnt really do that. No one offered to contact him or if they did, they didnt say anything here on the forums.

But I do not like confusing people with RP and all. I mean like how there are/were two Vaynes and now supposidly three Sejuani's, it mkaes RP and storys conflicted. As I'm sure that my RP as Katarina would conflict (possibly) with your stuff on your thread.))

Ask Katarina

06-30-2012

Okay, so the other Kat and I had a chat with each other that ended up with both of us naked, sweaty, and moanin- wait that doesn't fix the problem! Ahem. We decided to have both threads run, since one of us tends to rp more where the other is more Active in the lore discussion forum. She made hers wanting to keep closer to the forum RP and I usually keep more to the lore discussion forum;

Katárina

06-30-2012

while neither is in those areas exclusively, that's where things tend to be in recent days, with us dipping our tongues into each other from time to time for hot, sweaty, - Ahem... from time to time. These goals aren’t mutually exclusive, except to belthazor who has all of the footage of the hot and sexy side of our meeting. So there’s no reason to compete.