Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Dear Katarina,

What's all the hubbub between you and Garen? I'm pretty new around here and I'm afraid I haven't been caught up, I think I heard Miss Fortune saying you were a couple or something? I can't really imagine that, even if Garen wanted it, he's too much of a tool to go against the books and date a Noxian, no offense.

- Quinn
Quinn,

The rumors about me and Garen are just that. The oaf is my rival, nothing more. Nothing less. He is a strong opponent.

There is no romance going on between us, at least none that I am aware of. Your people started these accusations, so I would suggest investigating in the Demacian Corps.

Besides... the only Demacians I would deem worthy enough to me, would be your Princeling, your Night Hunter, the Grand Duelist, and you, yourself.

-Katarina Du Couteau


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Quinn,

The rumors about me and Garen are just that. The oaf is my rival, nothing more. Nothing less. He is a strong opponent.

There is no romance going on between us, at least none that I am aware of. Your people started these accusations, so I would suggest investigating in the Demacian Corps.

Besides... the only Demacians I would deem worthy enough to me, would be your Princeling, your Night Hunter, the Grand Duelist, and you, yourself.

-Katarina Du Couteau

Katarina,

I'm sorry, but did I read that right? You think of me on a similar level to not only Fiora and Vayne but Prince Jarvan as well? I must say it is quite flattering you think of me in such a way.

I'm sorry for bringing up what is probably an annoying subject to speak of, I let my curiosity get the better of me I'm afraid.

Alas I must ask more since I am already writing to you, What has Talon been up to lately? Does he still serve under your fathers name even in his absence?

- Quinn


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Katarina,

I'm sorry, but did I read that right? You think of me on a similar level to not only Fiora and Vayne but Prince Jarvan as well? I must say it is quite flattering you think of me in such a way.

I'm sorry for bringing up what is probably an annoying subject to speak of, I let my curiosity get the better of me I'm afraid.

Alas I must ask more since I am already writing to you, What has Talon been up to lately? Does he still serve under your fathers name even in his absence?

- Quinn

Quinn,

You read correctly. You... are one Demacian who I make sure to keep my eye on.

As for Talon.... His actions are secret, but know he still acts under House Du Couteau.

-Katarina Du Couteau


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

04-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Quinn,

You read correctly. You... are one Demacian who I make sure to keep my eye on.

As for Talon.... His actions are secret, but know he still acts under House Du Couteau.

-Katarina Du Couteau

Well, uh, thank you for the...compliment? I suppose.

Understandable, how has your sister been? Do you two still get together often?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1a73caa06d11976cd3b1c

Member

04-25-2013

Quote:
"My father..." Katarina said those two words softly, her eyes closing. "Yes, well then perhaps I am more eager to find out your skills." She added.

"But for now... calm yourself, else you will end up tripping over something." The assassin said with a smirk.
((Yay, you're back! And congrats for reaching your 100th page. Cheers!))

Tanno made one final pace in a well established circle of her recent movement and the stopped to pay her full attention to Katarina. The barbarian noticed the subtle change in the assassin's voice. She was quick to relate it to the fact that the woman must surely miss her father, but could offer nothing but an understanding nod, as far as consoling goes. She did, however, find it fitting to show that she does relate to this matter, at least on a certain, perhaps lesser level.

"I lost my father while looking for yours." ,the barbarian said, "But at least I am at peace, compared to you. I know that he is dead. You are still not certain."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProKillsMadeByMe

Junior Member

05-05-2013

who is Belthazor?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Well, uh, thank you for the...compliment? I suppose.

Understandable, how has your sister been? Do you two still get together often?
Cassiopeia? Do you know her? Hmm... I suppose Cassi 'would' know quite a bit of people. You weren't one she bedded before her... change, hmm?

Regardless, me and my sisters still get together often yes. Even our little urchin of an adopted brothers joins us from time to time when he deigns it okay to leave the shadows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProKillsMadeByMe View Post
who is Belthazor?
Belthazor is a summoner who once fancied me quite a bit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSE Katarina View Post
((Yay, you're back! And congrats for reaching your 100th page. Cheers!))

Tanno made one final pace in a well established circle of her recent movement and the stopped to pay her full attention to Katarina. The barbarian noticed the subtle change in the assassin's voice. She was quick to relate it to the fact that the woman must surely miss her father, but could offer nothing but an understanding nod, as far as consoling goes. She did, however, find it fitting to show that she does relate to this matter, at least on a certain, perhaps lesser level.

"I lost my father while looking for yours." ,the barbarian said, "But at least I am at peace, compared to you. I know that he is dead. You are still not certain."
"Yes... not knowing had been more bothersome for my sisters then I, but it is still quite the bother. At least we do have Talon able to move around with out much notice in the search." Katarina sighed heavily then leaned back into her chair, eyes closing for a moment.

"Your father must have been strong, to have raised you so." She said somewhat quietly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Quinn n Val

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katárina View Post
Cassiopeia? Do you know her? Hmm... I suppose Cassi 'would' know quite a bit of people. You weren't one she bedded before her... change, hmm?

Regardless, me and my sisters still get together often yes. Even our little urchin of an adopted brothers joins us from time to time when he deigns it okay to leave the shadows.

Quinn waved her hands defensively, blushing "N-no no! Nothing like that, I was just curious, I don't know much about you or your family, all I know about her is what I've seen on the fields."

She tilts her head to the side "You have adopted brothers? I didn't know that, are you referring to Talon?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Quinn waved her hands defensively, blushing "N-no no! Nothing like that, I was just curious, I don't know much about you or your family, all I know about her is what I've seen on the fields."

She tilts her head to the side "You have adopted brothers? I didn't know that, are you referring to Talon?"
"Huh..." Katarina shrugged. "Yes, I mean Talon. Father brought home many prospective boys to train with him, no one managed to survive except for Talon. He is as much family now as Cassi is to me."