[Miss Fortune's Boobs] Trolling is a Art

First Riot Post
12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kama Toki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

So i had the great idea to go back and Photoshop Miss Fortune's assets to be smaller so i could post them on the previous "This is disgusting thread"

And i realize Riot has already done it for me.

That's right folks, Go check the main page, her breasts are now a full three cup sizes smaller then they were when the picture was posted. They actually look an acceptable size now compared to the massive back-hurting pair of guns she was sporting before.

Don't believe me? Compare

It looks like someone at riot purposely photoshopped her breasts to be huge to troll us, and then reverted the change at some point later with the original concept art. Stretch marks were clearly visible (how were we so easily fooled? Why didn't we look at the pixels?). Obviously the community was so blinded by those headlights that it couldn't tell what color the car was.

Is riot taking hints from valve? Have they realized that a community of trolls loves to be trolled in return?

Riot-Trolling/Original

IS1f1d52ece4eba8be33817

08-31-2010

Riot is taking lessons from Valve about trolling people:>

megapron

08-31-2010

misleading title :/

Atreties

08-31-2010

Pretty nice catch.

AstorSapolsky

08-31-2010

Gr ROMG is AN Aart!
Oh wait, I get it!

I think they just edited it in lieu of the backlash over the backbreaking breasts.

Raccool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kama Toki View Post
So i had the great idea to go back and Photoshop Miss Fortune's assets to be smaller so i could post them on the previous "This is disgusting thread"

And i realize Riot has already done it for me.

That's right folks, Go check the main page, her breasts are now a full three cup sizes smaller then they were when the picture was posted. They actually look an acceptable size now compared to the massive back-hurting pair of guns she was sporting before.

Don't believe me? Compare

It looks like someone at riot purposely photoshopped her breasts to be huge to troll us, and then reverted the change at some point later with the original concept art. Stretch marks were clearly visible (how were we so easily fooled? Why didn't we look at the pixels?). Obviously the community was so blinded by those headlights that it couldn't tell what color the car was.

Before/After
The one with the bigger breasts has been photoshopped (i'm guessing by Kama_Toki). I saved the original concept art, like I always do, right after the announcement. This is that file:

IntFam

08-31-2010

That's actually hilariously clever.

Revvy

08-31-2010

Who cares about the car?

Atreties

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccool View Post
The one with the bigger breasts has been photoshopped. I saved the original concept art, like I always do, right after the announcement. This is that file:
SHIT now OP is trolling!!

Or is it you?!?

I'M SO CONFUSED!

Kama Toki

08-31-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raccool View Post
The one with the bigger breasts has been photoshopped (i'm guessing by Kama_Toki). I saved the original concept art, like I always do, right after the announcement. This is that file:
Check the Original posted picture on the main site with an Exif data viewer, it's been edited in Photoshop. Which means to some extent something has been changed.

Yours too Raccool, which seems to me like you have the newer updated version of the picture. Notice the same dates in Exif.

12345 ... 9