Fizz vs. Veigar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squid squid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

this used to be one of those matchups where you could really, really easily tell who would win just by looking at it.

and yet now veig stuns players who dash into event horizon...

So what say you, forum? Is Fizz still top dog? or has Veigar taken the lead as king of the anti-mages?

McDerp

06-29-2012

i main veigar. I can confirm the tides have seriously changed vs fizz, primarily in the lower levels. Finally Veigar re-gains some viability!

WarlordAlpha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post
i main veigar. I can confirm the tides have seriously changed vs fizz, primarily in the lower levels. Finally Veigar re-gains some viability!
Hahahahaha, get it, tides?!

That's horrendous.

HMS BUTTPEE

06-29-2012

Quote:
and yet now veig stuns players who dash into event horizon...
Holy hell, really?

This is SO nice

I Need Blue

06-29-2012

About time they fixed that, was sick of playing Veigar only to have just about any champ dash through my stun and wreck me, since his stun is the only thing he has defensively, unless you count him blowing all his cds on a champ to survive, huehue

Squid squid

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildMerciAppear View Post
About time they fixed that, was sick of playing Veigar only to have just about any champ dash through my stun and wreck me, since his stun is the only thing he has defensively, unless you count him blowing all his cds on a champ to survive, huehue
Funny story about that, I was low and getting blue (like 20% hp, knew they would take it if I waited to B) and a Zilean timebombs me from a bush, I event horizon the bush, blow dfg, DM, primordial burst, and my Q (whatever the heck it's name is). I am left with about 80 health, and he straight up DIES. doesn't even get to ult himself, he's playing tanky support zilean and he just falls over. That's why I love veigar, nothing will ever beat that feeling of just straight up NUKING someone.

I also like ziggs and fizz, can you tell why?

I Need Blue

06-29-2012

Or those times when you full combo someone without DFG and they walk away with 1 hp, >_>

FoxMindedGuy

06-30-2012

Can Vladimir not sanguine pool out of his tide without getting stunned? If it is possible for the vampire to safely escape the grasp of the Cute Evil Mage, then it is highly likely that Fizz would also be able to dodge the stun when crossing it.

Although Fizz skill dodging requires a lot more timing and precision than Vladimir

Joebeezer

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWildMerciAppear View Post
Or those times when you full combo someone without DFG and they walk away with 1 hp, >_>
flash -> standard attack op.

h0tkarl

06-30-2012

My last ranked game i was veigar, got 1150 AP by the end.

Got 2 triple kills with meteor. My freaking DFG+Q would kill anyone and my ult oneshot all their caster mans.