Lol. So broken the ranked system

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IsNeverNotHigh

11-18-2013

AFTER climbing my way through Bronze I obtaining 5-6 LP per game and 3 LP once I hit 90 LP, I finally achieved 99 LP. I JUST WON with 99 LP and got 0 LP.

Just wanted to rant about how broken the system is.

Redamntion

11-18-2013

AFTER reading through 5-6 pages of forum posts learning about how much LP you gain and why, including lots of information on what could cause a person to gain no LP. I found over 100 that were JUST POSTED with 99 comments re-iterating the same intended mechanic and this guy still has 0 CLUE.

Just wanted to rant at how ignorant and lazy the community is.

Ketsumi

11-18-2013

At the top of the webpage you were on when you posted this thread, there is a drop down link from "Competitive" to "Season 3 FAQ". Here's a quote:

Quote:
Since tier upgrades are permanent in the League System, you have to demonstrate you can maintain a higher level of play before the system will allow you to start a Promotion Series. In rare instances, this means that your LP earnings will be normalized until you meet this bar, so you may need to win a few more matches to trigger your Promotion Series. ...
Reading is fundamental.

IsNeverNotHigh

11-18-2013

Redamntion, some of us have lives and don't venture through 5-6 pages of forum posts. Maybe next time you can demonstrate a way that requires little time and little less *****ing.

Redamntion

11-18-2013

Relax, Ketsumi took his time to lay it out for you on a silver platter so you didn't have to put the effort forth yourself.

If you want people to respond in kind to your questions, maybe don't simply join the herds and talk **** about how broken something is, when the only thing broken is your understanding of it.

Not everyone can be as patient and altruistic as Ketsumi continues to be.

Redamntion

11-18-2013

Also, there's a search feature so you don't have to search through forum pages.
Something simple like "lp gain" would have done the trick.
It's in the top right hand corner of the page.

schweiny91

11-18-2013

some people just gotta answer a simple question instead of giving an ******* answer, makes things much easier

LEGENDofGAMERR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-19-2013

Well the system is made that way mostly because if you can reach Gold,Platinum,Diamond and one day challanger in a few weeks you will end up with no skills.The slower the process is the more you learn how to play.

TERRORIST WlNS

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by schweiny91 View Post
some people just gotta answer a simple question instead of giving an ******* answer, makes things much easier
I know right, some people should really start using their brain for example the OP. The thought process of a bronze never cease to amaze me