Facepalm Momments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eye Candy

07-02-2012

I was Tristana and 4 enemies were chasing me. I tried to jump over the wall using my Rocket Jump, then failed. -.- So I tried again using flash. But the result is I just got bumped to the wall and end up dying -.-

Naiyachiri

07-02-2012

blitz pulls a ammumu into our team in front of baron pit

Ehdwyn

07-02-2012

Got flash, yesterday. I normally have ignite on "D" First thing I do is flash directly into a 1v3 situation....

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

You start typing out a message to your teammates when you're in a little bit of a rage moment with how ignorant they're being/feeding... and then you get attacked and you wonder why your abilities aren't going off and then after you're dead you see a bunch of qrrewwrrrqweqe in the chat screen.

Lesson Learned: don't rage ):

Mulesk

07-02-2012

Having to play 1v4 nuff said

▀owser

07-02-2012

When you pop Shurelya's to chase/engage...and the rest of your team just stand around.

Zeryz

07-02-2012

Playing janna support and bubbling turrets instead of people :/
Or playing support and telling the ad carry they're doing pretty good on cs, then they quit killing minions in general and go for the champs and tell you they quit to cs champs.
RAGE AT NON RANKED

Plus411

07-02-2012

Smart casting Ahri's Q and holding Q down slightly to long, just long enough to move the mouse away. Then firing Q in the exact opposite direction it was intended. At close range to the opponent. While they're on low health and they end up killing me.

pyer

07-03-2012

wasting a flash+heal while nothing is going on because i tried typing without opening the chat box first.