How to play Riven???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dude1million

06-29-2012

How do I play Riven effectively to the point where she is as broken as people say?
I max my w, then my e, then my q.
When I engage my opponent, I generally shield in, stun, and q - auto attack, q-auto, q - auto.
I build a merc treads, then blood thirsters, then build a frozen mallet and guardian angel. I finish off with a last whisper and an extra blood thirsters.
I generally don't do too well against match-ups that you would consider to be bad matchups against Riven, such as Vladimir. I need help for playing Riven; can anyone help?

OlDiggerNick

06-29-2012

read the ultimate riven guide on solomid and watch videos. it is PRICELESS in terms of how much information is in there.

ChivesMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-29-2012

http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=16914

read it ALL

Cat Job

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Use Q to run, E to gap close and W to stun and get a few free hits then Q to run the **** away and repeat forever until you win.

Drippy Eyes

06-29-2012

smash ur face on the keyboard

Smeargle

06-29-2012

memorize where your q w and e buttons are. blindfold is optional.

once you sense the enemy champion is near smash all 3 of these keys in any order. once you hit 6 you also have to memorize where your r key is too.

Imaji Nation

06-29-2012

bump ;D

King Lenny

06-29-2012

umm Riven crushes Vlad like super hard.

To play Riven effectively, you have to play super aggressive at early levels since that is where Riven can outtrade almost any champion with her passive and mobility.