Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Catch-22 with BR players?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrieverLaguna

06-29-2012

Often times I get placed with three or four Brazilians on a team in 5v5 blind pick, I can only assume they're premades but I guess it could be random.

I know everyone's been placed with foreign-language speakers in the past, and it makes communication difficult.

My issue is, if they don't speak your language, don't communicate in a way you can understand, and it causes you to have a bad game, what can you do about it?

Every single one of them screams "REPORT FOR FEED" etc., but for the life of me I can't figure out what to do about the problem without seeming like a stereotypical xenophobe racist American. Do I just keep quiet and take the reports and hope I don't get banned? Do I counter report them for harassment?

Slow Cheetah

06-29-2012

Separate but equal servers for English and Spanish/Portuguese speaking players

I vote for this

GrieverLaguna

06-29-2012

Bump for ideas, opinions, concerns, comments, etc.

ShadyElf

06-29-2012

Just ignore them and report. Most can speak broken english or at least know pings so you can try something. We really do need separate servers for Latin America.

Hueho

06-29-2012

Quote:
Every single one of them screams "REPORT FOR FEED" etc., but for the life of me I can't figure out what to do about the problem without seeming like a stereotypical xenophobe racist American. Do I just keep quiet and take the reports and hope I don't get banned? Do I counter report them for harassment?

If they can spam the chat asking for reports, they are more than capable to communicate with you ingame.

Report them for harassment and refusing to comunicate and move on.

(as a side note, the BR server is coming, hang on)