Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek – Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruzito6900

07-03-2012

Hope he isn't op like darius

workmaster

07-03-2012

Wow! A buff guy with a big melee weapon! Amazing! How do they come up with these groundbreaking ideas?????

Dragonkid500

07-03-2012

Seriously riot. Leblanc is way to op as she is. And adding a buff to her is going to unbalance her soooo. You should nerf her. I was playing against a leblanc and she was 1/3 health and i was at full health and she killed me. She has to much burst damage and to much damage overall even if you nerf her you should lower all base damage and raise all cooldowns by alot

KidsLikeUs

07-03-2012

Why does RIOT show no love for viktor. such a good champ and he just gets his whole lore ruined by this stupid all american super ******.

KazumaVerdao

07-03-2012

Since you released OP Darius I'm not liking new champions anymore, create something new please!

Checkmatey

Recruiter

07-03-2012

i want big beaver

Cotterino

07-03-2012

looks like the perfect solo top

Reaper Rain

07-03-2012

We have had a lot of ad show up but what about support and Ap champs? Or lets have a jungle with the ability to jump to an item he drops from across the map. Like he drops a flag somewhere with e and when he hits it again he is were he placed the flag.

Walrus Maximus

07-03-2012

I love the Piltovers!

oOThreshCrankOo

07-03-2012

they will probly nerf him in a week cuz hill be to op like most champs