Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PositiveRealist

09-15-2012

This needs matchmaking and even better, Ranked queue (with dodging penalty).

blacksarenigs

09-16-2012

I'm sure that this will help you out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=***********

MoonGlider

09-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stayer View Post
Agreed. Not being able to see the other team's champions would be nice. Also, matchmaking to dissuade dodges.

Also, I would love it if all champions were available (only if played as all random). I find it very unlikely that doing so would damage the ip/rp unlock system. Aram is a great fun mode, and I would love to be able to use it as a mode of learning more about the technical aspects of champions I don't own. If I were to random someone and really enjoy that champ, I would be very encouraged to go unlock him for regulars.
Having all champions available is a great idea. It would give people a chance to try out champs that they can't afford yet to see if they're worth the IP/RP. I think it would be also awesome if all the skins were available and you were assigned a random skin for the champion you got for that match. It would be great skin advertisement and people would definitely spend money once they saw a skin in game that they really liked.

SkullBomber

09-17-2012

Malphite mid. Fids starts ult, gets ulted in the process, Blitz tries to pull him, pulls Akali, Shaco backstabs, Alistar with a pulverize, Ashe arrows everyone in the knee, Miss Fortune ults and Morgana's ult stuns them and its Annie with a stun-ult and that's a pentakill.

Nerf Darius.

I wanna play this map.

SkullBomber

09-17-2012

Wanna play!!!

AzureFIames

09-18-2012

Sick! im so looking forward to even better maps And champs! go riot!

macmacmac

09-18-2012

This map is fun to play, a friend of mine go 1v1 at that map all the time.
I cant wait for what other maps and ideas you guys will comeup with.
Good job, this is the stuff that makes League of Leagends my favorite game.

ElZurdoo

09-18-2012

I have a good idea Vote for League of Leyends and get some RP free for example 1vote = 10 RP. Its my idea to increase ppl in the game! What do you think?

ikillutwice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2012

Perhaps to make it more far have the teams generated like the bots????? That way the teams have the same general champion make up

vidaar

09-19-2012

Proving grounds has been fantastic for ARAM.

In it's barebone format it's been great but in playing many games it NEEDS;

Either a default setting or a toggle box when making the custom game for the usual 5 minute penalty to apply to leavers. A warning box can come up like in a normal SR game to let them know if they leave they aint playin for a while

Also please give an option to regulate the random picks a little - or again make it a tick box in setting up the game for "Even Roles". With this enabled the game will pick a random bruiser, random tank, random adc and so forth.. Hmm in thinking there's no jungler it could be another bruiser. Or poke champ.. whatever

I have a few other ideas but those are the main ones. Nothing worse than getting an all melee team vs an all poke team. I do appreciate that occasionally these crazy setups actually work and it's great. But its 1 in 10 games and the rest suck really bad and arent really that fun. Quality of life improvements please!