Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombiebrains

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-03-2012

thanks for the awesome map riot ive been wanting this for ages. also NEEDS MATCHMAKING!

freakface99

08-03-2012

yehhhhhhh

SifuFu

08-03-2012

kool

Adventchild475

08-04-2012

I've got a question or sort of a problem with proving grounds.

So me and my friends play proving grounds for ARAM alot and for some reason that last patch makes him lag really bad and occasionally DC...however this only occurs on proving grounds. Me and him like to be on opposite teams for it most the time. This time he was lagging as usual and so was a teammate of mine. I asked the my teammate what he was running on and he said nothing because he was lagging i guess. My friend is running VISTA and claims that its Vista's fault...I denied it thinking he probably had something else running but then i asked my teammate again and he finally told me he was running VISTA???

Do Vista users have a problem with proving ground? I seem to think so at this point.

GandalfsBallz

08-04-2012

support

mAgo tHe nicE

08-04-2012

gj riot

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2012

Please replace the double nexus turrets.

The not healing turrets change was perfect.

Bruiser teams put up against heavy poke teams needed that extra time to make a come back. As is now poke teams just snowball all the way through. There is no time for a late game team to comeback now. 3 team fight losses and the game is over. Most people do not understand if you have a late game team to avoid harrass and farm at the turret till it goes late so just feed. Even if you play smart and farm at your turret you cannont buy enough time if you are at to severe of a poke disadvantage now.

You stated the turret range was preventing ingrees into the base. Even with 2 turrets you could hug the wall and get in through the Fog of War unseen not sure how that is entirely preventing movement. Also is it not why something is called a base? Now if you lost the other 2 turrets easily you lose this last one just as easily. Even 1 turret having double the stats will not matter as only 1 champion a tank can hold the one turret easily. Originally you had the turrets doing more damage vs more armour this does not seem to be the case anymore. If so the effect is certainly lessened compared to what it was on the PBE.

tldr; Give back the 2 turrets or build something else in to help buy late game or poke disadvanted teams a chance to get back into the game.

Best Atheist NA

08-05-2012

^ agreed. Replace 2nd turret.

Add matchmaking queue.

Profit.

GuiizaoDJ

08-05-2012

gj riot

FC YourDoomed

08-06-2012

love this map for 2v2 all ramdom all mid