Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Beravin

08-01-2012

I dislike one turret, it has ruined many of the comebacks that I've seen in a number of my games. Its understandable if you are trying to reduce game times, but... Having some nice and long games here and there was never a bad thing, it added to the experience. Two towers were actually a threat, but one tower is a mild inconvinience at best. One turret actually just ends up getting swarmed by minions, and thats the end of it. The fact that the nexus tower was actually buffed went unnoticed.

I was also quite irritated to see that Barrier has not actually been changed yet. Everyone and their mothers take it because of how good it is. I've had a debate with a few of my friends, and we all agree that Barrier is basically just a 2x version of Heal because of its cooldown. Dont get me wrong, having low cooldowns on this map is not a bad thing, but when it stands out so much by itself, then you have a problem. I'm not sure why you released it like this in the first place.

The rest of the changes were needed, and quite well recieved from what I've seen.

Adventchild475

08-01-2012

Maybe a solution to the single nexus turrent,
sense it can be crowded by minions and the buffs are unnoticed like Beravin says...maybe do something intresting with that turrent, like make it prioritize on champions instead of minions or target champions over minions.
so the turrent unlocks a minion and immediatly switches to a champion when they become within range.

OR

Have its attack speed depend on it's targets armor, high armor like like lets say malphite with 300+ armor have it attack him at 2 shots per second. And a champion like ashe with 30 armor...make it attack her at .5 shots per second...

I dont know just an intresting new things i thought of.

Complextro

08-02-2012

Go take a look at this post :

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2427350

Sharlling J

Sharlling J

08-02-2012

Sharlling

Gimpstar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

I really would like All random proving grounds as a quable map. Would make getting an ARAM game so much quicker with a couple of friends and give a small time penalty to people who dodge because they dont like their champ.

jgore213

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-02-2012

i would also love a queable proving grounds, im sick of people dodging the random champs. nut up and play the game!

BlackHaty

08-02-2012

5x5? Come on, Other types please, 2x2 or 3x3 Normal Games with Proving Grounds.

perry mason1

08-02-2012

Would be great to have a queue for this so that people wouldn't dodge so much. Obviously no ranked, but still a normal queue for this would be really nice.

Hentitan

08-03-2012

this can simply replace dominion