Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninjarozak

Recruiter

07-16-2012

can u move this to normal game mode that would be great

Kentudu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Too many people leave during champion select screen because they don't understand the concept of "all RANDOM all middle"

T____________________T

And allow the team with inhibitor down to purchase/heal by fountain IMO. Otherwise, the game seems too one-sided once a team gets inhibitor.

scrapmetal7

07-16-2012

ive done a one v one with my freind and let me tell you its great

SpaceFrog

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainiphone View Post
Too many people leave during champion select screen because they don't understand the concept of "all RANDOM all middle"

T____________________T

And allow the team with inhibitor down to purchase/heal by fountain IMO. Otherwise, the game seems too one-sided once a team gets inhibitor.

I'm pretty sure all the original rules of ARAM do not allow healing at the fountain. Also losing team is already on home turf advantage. If you kill an enemy they have to run down from the other side of the map, which takes 20 seconds?

Coordinate with your team, focus fire important targets, don't rush out 1 by 1 and get killed. If you suicide, make sure it's worth it.

ie. you have 2 team mates respawning in 2 seconds ready to mop up 3 enemies on 1/4 HP.

Joyproject

07-16-2012

Please give this map a matchmaking option with a dodge penalty.

SpaceFrog

07-17-2012

Anyone else find the random champ select is broken?

Last week I got Miss Fortune 3 or 4 times, granted 1 or 2 were swaps.
but today I got Trynd 3 out of 5 games and no swaps.

I also own all 100 champions. So getting Trynd 3 out of 5 times is a massive coincidence, and he is not free this week either.

Sefura

07-17-2012

I personally LOVE the Proving Grounds on all random! BEST MAP EVER! I just with we didn't have to make it as a custom game! I know it would be best if it became a real map so we can gain alot more IP point and make LOL alot more fun!

ChaosZeroX

07-17-2012

Brackhar any info on the matchmaking system for this?

HomemLegenda

07-17-2012

I play almost exclusively Proving Grounds now as I'm just a part-time player. Thanks! Much more fun, and reduced stress levels.

But I have one problem: random as is tells me to acquire less champs. If I would buy Sejuani and discover I'm a disaster with her (like I am with Tryndamere), I would regret it very much. Not only because I would have her available to me on random, but additionally I would in fact have more chances of getting her than my other loved and popular champs like Morg and Janna - as I understand that the random algorithm has to deal with repeated champs between players.

What I meant is: Proving Grounds is fun, and it also cured my hoarding. XD

TempusVen

07-17-2012

Oh boy, I cannot wait until I'm level 30 so I can actually try Proving Grounds! /sarcasm

Seriously, it is fun, but sometimes I don't have that many friends available and no one will play it unless it's "All 30s ARAM."

So I add my request to the hoard: Add a queue!