Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dawgenstien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

love this map, tyvm for making it playable, and I hope to one day see ARAM available for matchmaking

Undergr3nades

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-06-2012

i love this!

lynxznet

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Been having a blast on this map!

Majulio

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
We're waiting to see what you guys think of the map first before we make that call.
We love it.

Lasac

Recruiter

07-06-2012

Queue. Do it.

i have bad wifi

07-06-2012

im surpised this isnt downvoted by the females since they get mad at me 4 calling them dudes 0,0

cft24

07-06-2012

Why remove the nexus turret health regeneration? It is already hard enough for a comeback as it is... since you still can't heal or buy even when inhibitor is down, the first team to destroy inhibitor usually wins anyway

Why make it harder for a comeback?

cft24

07-06-2012

Oh and draft mode is much better, random mode too much luck based... had a game where its all melee vs 4 ranged ><

The Null Revolt

07-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar
Yeah, I want to do something with the black [background] as well. I'll see if I can kidnap an artist or two at some point.
I think it'd be pretty awesome if you put champions with their alternate skins out in a fancy arrangement.

CyanShock

07-07-2012

2v2 mode when it goes to normal queue mode