Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maruset

07-02-2012

Yay!

Batusai Kenshin

07-02-2012

Nice map !

ButtStrangler

07-02-2012

It was good enuf that i played it till i got 0 ip even for a win. Then i played it some more

hinderlopen

07-02-2012

Most fun I've had with 9 other friends in this game. I got Fiddlesticks and was surprised that he's actually amazing all game long. Finally a map where he's perfectly viable @_@ Dominion ARAB felt a bit cramped so the wider lane was a real help during the game. Great job on this refurbish!

Dravonio

07-02-2012

Must say I love the new map! It combines everything I love about both ARAM and ARAB and I'm oh so happy you implemented it!

Calzicaruz

07-02-2012

I would like to see The Proving Grounds available in PvP, maybe not ranked, but 5v5s, 3s, 2s even 1v1!! I want a 1v1 map... where i can get my first win of the day...

Celtstro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

i was thinking they could maybe put this as a real map on one of the panels right below summonner's rift and twisted treeline, instead of it being in custom...you could just click play and select aram

LudicrouslySane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Not sure where to post this but here's my view on the Proving Grounds (PG).

Personally I find it really fun, however 180minutes of IP rewards for playing on PG is simply not enough. I would like to keep playing PG, but unlocking new champions adds more flavor to the game, but the 180minutes rewards is holding it back.
A game of PG could last up to 50minutes due to pushes and pulls, that would mean 4~6 games are rewarded a day. That is simply not enough to satisfy my PG gameplay.

I would suggest either to put PG into a normal game mode like dominion so that players like me that love this mode can keep playing it. Or to have PG's reward functioning as an AI-Coop mode, where rewards are fixed for a number of game, then reduced for sub sequence games.

I definitely would prefer the former, and like to appeal to the Riot Team to make it possible.

Pheṇm

07-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reznorist View Post
Hmmmm, this was definitely my idea.
STOLEN

PROOF
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...t-1674138.html
Really? Looks to me like you admitted it WASN'T your idea.

01-04-2012, 01:34 AM
I did a thread like this before and it got down voted to hell. Glad this doe's not have the same ending..

I have seen it once and I thought it was an amazing idea. I wanted to give the least amount of info as possible so people wouldn't argue with me about specifics. I mean every other one is about the amount of players. But I am happy I am getting bumped.

smbz

07-03-2012

is this going to be in like the pvp section and click on the map or will it always be a custom create and join map only.