Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gzboli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Yeah, melee was the reason we added the brush. Since the map will likely be played predominantly with All Random, it'd be irresponsible for us to design it in a fashion that made melee champions unfun to play for a good chunk of the game.
Nidalee, queen of max range and bushes.

Schnuffles

07-01-2012

Had my first play of this, very enjoyable

Mr Mystical

07-02-2012

This map is amazing! I'm haing so much fun with a lot of my friends that play and we do All Random on it -- and every game I put up fills up fast. I truly wish this map would go into the Matchmaking system guys -- seriously would play this a lot. I do play Dominion but Proving Grounds is a helluva a lot of fun and really intense without really having to focus on creep kills. And no junglers!!!! You have my vote for adding this map into Matchmaking ASAP -- and could you also put up this map in the map discussion area rather than in General Discussion soon too. Great job to the Riot team that worked on this new map!!! Simple and fun to play. Many thanks from this long time LoL player.

Edit ...suggestion though guys, the timer on the Custom Games needs to be longer and it needs to have like the warning tick down sound as it gets close to locking in. It goes way to fast and all of a sudden your in game and didn't hear the usual warning type count down sounds. Thanks for reading my suggestion.

Föust

07-02-2012

While I do appreciate the attempt, let's call it as it is -ARAB-

LeftClickPanda

07-02-2012

A large penalty needs to be added for people that dodge.
The entire point/fun factor to this is your champ is random.
Dodging destroys that

Jungle Thanks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2012

Love u riot, finally an aram mode time to buy rp

khindjal

07-02-2012

this is brilliant!

please bring it into matchmaking!

croxil

07-02-2012

nice map. good for just chilling with friends. for those who havent tried it yet. its a normal game with 1 lane and u cant heal in base and u cant buy once uve gone out of base. u can buy items if u die.so in this map theres such a thing as 'strategic death'. and its more based on taking towers then killing enemies.might sound kinda weird but its a great map

SubMax

07-02-2012

Parceiros jogo lol
se alguem quer jogar
Estou aqui pra ensinar a joga lol
peo que me ajudem colocando meu nome como referencia
esse e meu nick
SubMax
add ae
e bora jogar

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

Dragis

07-02-2012

i need to 1 v 1 my friend on that map Lol