Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DriguL

07-01-2012

well done Riot!

The Ostracized

07-01-2012

This map is amazing! Thank you riot for finally giving us a map alot of us have wanted for a looooooong time.

hegon27

07-01-2012

haha

ShadowKuchi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Awesome map, Awesome mode Having tons of fun.

Needs matchmaking

But PLEASE remove custom game IP/EX gain cap for it.
It's not fun being punished for playing the game mode that you like. And forced to play normal or something else until the timer resets.

Also remove Free Week Champions from Random Selection
Getting stuck with someone you've never played at all is not very fun.
Yes it forces you to learn new champs, but it looses you games also

Also Barrier OP, every one takes it. I take it. I don't say it ruins the game thou. It even makes it more fun maybe.
People dive more with it, people escape more with it, people still die even with it
I guess time will tell

Also can you make the HP/Mana relics show in the fog of war?
Show it when it "spawns" even if you don't have vision of it, but don't show if it's taken until you gain vision of it. Just like neutral camps minimap icons, but on the main screen.
I think this will be better than, trying to see the small icons on the small minimap in the heat of a battle.

Also Healing in Pool after Inhib down may be nice, it will allow for some clutch comebacks by skilled players who just had a bad start

Also Love

Beravin

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowKuchi View Post
But PLEASE remove custom game IP/EX gain cap for it.
It's not fun being punished for playing the game mode that you like. And forced to play normal or something else until the timer resets.
This needs to be made clear. If we can not have a match maker for this, then we need the current "custom rewards" to be reworked. We get less than other modes as it is already, and to be honest, there is little reason to have a limit in the first place. This also bothered me about ARAM/ARAB, but now it even has its own field. Fix please?

In other news, Poppy can ultimate into the fountain and survive. Intended?

SpiralHam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beravin View Post
This needs to be made clear. If we can not have a match maker for this, then we need the current "custom rewards" to be reworked. We get less than other modes as it is already, and to be honest, there is little reason to have a limit in the first place. This also bothered me about ARAM/ARAB, but now it even has its own field. Fix please?

In other news, Poppy can ultimate into the fountain and survive. Intended?
The fountain seems to be the old one from before they made it true damage+invulnerable piercing. I saw a kayle dance in the enemy's fountain for a few seconds right before we got their nexus.

Lone Wolf1245

07-01-2012

I think it's a great game type. One thing I don't like though is when a team is pinned in their base and cannot reach a heal area.

Becks

Recruiter

07-01-2012

Hello,
I have a question about the new custom map.

Are there going to be any changes about the health and mana regen at the fountain?
I think that not being able to go back to heal is fine, but recently there have been games where one team is way ahead of another team and just pokes from outside of the enemy's fountain and can kill them instantly.

I've heard "ACE" several times in under 30 seconds because people end up dying one by one just after they respawn.

I was thinking of giving a small regen while you're in the fountain and stop completely once you step out and commit to fighting.

I hope this makes sense ):

Xyler94

07-01-2012

i've tried it on the PBE, i have just one word, AWESOME

Dragonzz6

07-01-2012

Some feedback:
Seems more like ARAB then ARAM imo.

Anyway, I found it funny how if you get a stealth champion, they have to buy oracle extract and cant just buy a ward like on SR. Wards blocked *trollface* also, why is wriggles disabled? Its not an item usually banned in ARAM and many people build it on shyvana or other champions in ARAM