Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Luck Braum

06-30-2012

Can't wait to get home and try this

Buradin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Cant wait to try it

Mezase

06-30-2012

now there's gotta be a queue for it just like the rest of the maps, that'd just be superb

Vglante

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Really fun map!

LouisLeGros

06-30-2012

I suppose this is an acceptable use of Brackhar's talents and he is excused for not making a new champion in forever.

Icage

06-30-2012

well riot, i must say, this is so awesome. I don't care if I'm not getting IP for this anymore, I'm having too much fun with my friends and we all agree that we hope you guys choose to make this an official gametype in the future

Mathaios

06-30-2012

As someone who enjoy playing aram/arab i really liked this!

Ravennos

06-30-2012

i love this map! its unfortunate that i can only get ip from it for a limited time though.

Ikhh

06-30-2012

In terms of aesthetics, the map is a bit too red on the purple side team for my taste and makes me feel somewhat uneasy when the camera is on that side of the map. Simply increasing the blue output of the lighting gave me a better result (I increased the blue with my screen's color options from middle to a little less than 3/4). Not sure if others feel the same, but I'm sharing this just in case.

Connnorr

06-30-2012

Make it a normal game mode.

Customs dodge way too much with no consequences.

Incredibly annoying and will drive players away from it.