Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Perrycox42

06-30-2012

I just posted this thread, but apparently too many people didn't actually read my post, thought I was saying something else, it got downvoted, and locked (Do threads get auto-locked for too many downvotes? I don't post on here much, so I dunno). Please read it.

... I imagine people here will also misread it and just downvote this post.But I've got to try

IrrationalNoob

06-30-2012

THIS MODE ABSOLUTELY NEEDS A DODGE PENALTY FOR DODGING ALL RANDOM MODE.

Games take forever to start.

k0nstant

06-30-2012

This is pretty cool.

I had always kind of hoped, though, that the tutorial map or something similar would be released as a 2v2 map.

AlertMinotar

06-30-2012

When will this mape be avaliable on non custom matches?

Chrome MGQ

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrrationalNoob View Post
THIS MODE ABSOLUTELY NEEDS A DODGE PENALTY FOR DODGING ALL RANDOM MODE.

Games take forever to start.
LoL yeah even in all pick yesterday when ever someone picked Ez its guaranteed someone will dodge.

This is the Hour

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMsyk View Post
It includes every champion you have access to, which means both the free ones on rotation and the ones you have unlocked.

Also, please go accept the summoner code, reading your grey text is a pain to the eyes.
Thanks for the response.

And my apologies on the grey text, I hardly ever post in the full site as I use the Android app almost exclusively. Everytime I do post through the full site and try to accept the Summoner's Code, I click on Accept and nothing happens, no matter how much I try to do it. It's like the link is broken for me or something.

YoshiStampedeBlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Love the map.

Celldweller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Not sure if this was mentioned, but maybe you could implement a way to shop again once your inhibitor falls, just like in ARAM, and then give 30 second, 15 second, 10-1 second countdowns til it's back up so you can plan accordingly.

Of course, if everyone thinks it's a dumb idea just disregard it. I'm just throwing things out there.

OwlRammer

06-30-2012

Please add matchmaking to this. Every single room says 30+ and the ones that don't kick me because I am not level 30 (I am only level 22). Out of all my time trying to find a room, I have only played twice (and funny thing is that I carried both...) and have since gave up trying anymore. It is very fun but people only wanting level 30s ruins it for people like me

Valrion

06-30-2012

Thank you riot,
This mode is extremely addicting I stayed up most of the night playing it (after already playing it a week straight on PBE) Not sure why there are negative comments here, I love the fact that "you cannot cheat." As soon as you leave inhib you can't buy, fountain doesn't regen just.. Yesssss ~ I also love all the brush that were put in, it is a bit more fun than just simply an open lane. The mechanic of picking up hp over using a fountain is awesome. Really loving everything about proving grounds.

Wow at some comments though, I'm pretty sure you start at level 3 with more gold like in dominion to balance it out a bit more, Poke comps in ARAM were extremely difficult to beat. Mages had an upperhand in most games. (fiddlesticks, zilean when he'd lead bombs on minions to your turret comes to mind) I'll agree. The same champions that were strong in both ARAM and dominion are strong here, but that's to be expected. (at least you have more of a chance with the income flow rather than pure domination the entire game *like in SR aram* which lead to alot of frustration and cheating.)

Thank you so much, this is more fun than dominion imo. (And I liked dominion.)