Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrankenNiggel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

I am not able to add bots to this new map.

Rastamepas

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingx35 View Post
the teams really needs to be balanced cause its always where one team would have a immense amount of AOE than the other.
To me I don't mind the lack of AoE.
It sucks when you get an almost all melee champ with no cc group while they all have ap or ad ranged.

Ouch.

TheYoungWookie

06-29-2012

I'm not really a fan of the new map. I feel the new game structure makes it so that if one team starts winning, there is not chance for the other team to make any comebacks. Especially with the turrets being unlike those in ARAB meaning you can't recover what's been lost. I don't find this aspect to be that fun whether I'm on the winning side or the losing side. The faster pace of the game is weird. It pushes everything towards late game really fast. In the previous ARAM you would end up with late game or early game champs that made the game more exciting since there champions that are trying to push for kills as fast as possible and other champions that try hard to stall them making it more of an actual battle. Now, all the early game champs just get screwed over. The bush placements are also not good. Turret diving is suppose to have a risk/reward aspect to it, but with the bushes being right in turret range, there really isn't any risk since you can walk inside and the turret won't know you're there anymore; you then walk past the bushes and you're in that range between the second and last turret that's out of range for both turrets. The fountain should also be able to heal you if your inhibitor is down and I also don't understand why wards and certain items can't be purchased.

Splendid Pie

06-29-2012

I love you guys for doing this! It's like a perfect mix of all the good things from both ARAM and ARAB. This is my new favorite game mode.

QK Tunak

06-29-2012

Theres so many games going on ATM its actually harder to find ones that actually fill up.

Perrycox42

06-29-2012

I hope that in time people will realize that this isn't actually ARAM, will give it a different name, and it can do its own thing. Right now, while I'm trying to play actual ARAM on Summoner's Rift, people either have added a new reason to dodge ("Not PG, derp"), or they don't realize it till after the match begins and then leave (Game I just got out of, the enemy Kayle and Lulu didn't realize it wasn't PG, and left as soon as the game began. And then their Teemo was afk for most of the match, making it 5v2).

If people like the map and the particular flavor of All Random it brings, great for them. I just hope this is just the "Ooh, new and shiny" phase for some people, because right now it's ruining my ARAM

Irenne

06-29-2012

This should be a PVP match that we get IP for!

Breau

06-29-2012

Aram!!

Morcaar

06-29-2012

I CANNOT tell you how happy this makes me. Much, much love and appreciation to you guys!!!!

thepantsparty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

I think the cooldown on Barrier is a bit low.