Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Proving Grounds Playable on Live!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chanobyl

06-29-2012

how u play??..

Duragen

06-29-2012

hi =)

Duragen

06-29-2012

Just KS everyone and everything. Report everyone who hates on u............

Brackhar

Features Designer

06-29-2012

Quote:
UnnamedHobo:
Why is the music so depressing? It doesn't sound good at all

It's actually the old SR music that we used in beta. I resurrected it for this. :sshhhh:

Arby099

06-29-2012

Will Proving Grounds and All Random in general get a forum of their own like the ones for the rift treeline and dominion?

PenguinPaladin

06-29-2012

I like it, played two games today on it. It has all the good parts of ARAM and all the good parts of ARAB, in my opinion.

Is there a reason the towers do so much damage? It feels like significantly more than on SR, and it makes it frustrating lategame when you get three kills and can't push because they have someone like Lux who can safely clear the minion wave.

KoizumisPimpHand

Recruiter

06-29-2012

I'm really enjoying all random on PG, it's been making me play champs I haven't played in a while and my friends and I can't stop laughing the whole time we play. I'm really looking forward to you guys hopefully implementing a matchmaking queue for it.

Steelflame

06-29-2012

Hey, Brackhar, just an idea.

Perhaps make Barrier, instead of a shield, a boost to your armor/mr for said amount of time, with the mastery for it also adding in a boosted hp regen over time(to the point, over the duration, it would be about 50% of what heal is). It would make it better for melee, as they need the tankyness to survive the front lines, especially early game. Perhaps make it last 5 seconds for this?

Makes it so everyone else doesn't get as much out of it, but melee champs can really use it.

the warrriorr

06-29-2012

This is an amazing game mode, a tiny nerf to Barrier will suit it well, but don't go overboard. Thanks for the great map!
PS: just a random thought, but to make it more fair to melee characters early game, give them a 2 or 3% moving speed increase in order to be able to get to the ranged chars? This could deteriorate over time because the melee are more able to be useful later on... just a thought!
Thanks again!

Lex Domino

06-29-2012

This map is fun once you get use to it but everyone is using the random champs which is making it less fun.