Getting glitched into the map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

undead gman

06-29-2012

I have recently been in three games where a person has been glitched in to a wall.

1st. I was playing as Hecarim, I went to kill red buff. I activated my E and when I jumped at the large lizard, I got stuck in the wall behind him.

2nd. I was playing against a Tryn. We had pushed them to their base. I was standing next to the wall and Tryn walked out of the wall and started attacking me. I think what happened was he used his spin but didnt make it all the way through the wall which is why it looked like he walked out of the wall.

3rd. I was playing as Hecarim again and the same situation as the 1st happened but with the wraiths.

Riév

06-29-2012

There have been numerous times I've been pushed by Poppy, or flashed into creeps near a wall, where I've just been stuck, and can't move.

I really can't explain it, but its been happening more often than I'd like (which is never)

EmailSupport0000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

It's a known glitch with champions that are able to use a skill to cover a small distance (Lee Sin with his Q for example), I think it has something to do with the servers being unstable and them burping whilst these skills are happening, but I don't entirely know. Just know that you have the risk of that happening when playing a champion with a gap closer.