Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Pulsefire Ezreal Here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erubadhron256

07-01-2012

Quote:
3mptylord:
I'm not flying? Ever...

I've got Astronaut Teemo and Monarch Kog'Maw, I get how it works... but Ezreal is never doing it. He always walks. Where's my jetpack?! >

seems that he only jets when your on a long streight path (destination is 1+ screens from start) nd even then its still a random chance of him flying

MobileForce

07-01-2012

You know... I don't really give a ****. I don't buy it, I don't want it.
Why am i even replying?

dominai

Recruiter

07-01-2012

so when is lux getting one like it?

AntiSummoner

07-01-2012

Quote:
BullzOfSteel:

totally worth it, expecially with the sale, its cheaper then any other legendary (more importantly better then any other), and you get extra goodies

WHAT?! That's lies. Puslefire Ezreal is going to be on sale for so little time, Then he becomes 40$ worth in RP. I don't like the skin. There are 5 Legendary skins that are WAY better than it. 5: Demonblade Tryndamere 4: Suprise Party Fiddlesticks 3: Lion Dance Kog'Maw 2: Brolaf 1: GENTLEMAN CHO'GATH

I've played the beta and I'm disappointed with Pulsefire Ezreal.

Nana pls

07-01-2012

This skin looks phenomenal, and all the work put into it is very impressive. Real good job on this one, Riot.

However, is it just me or are female champs being completely looked over for legendary skins? Please give Katarina one. She's my favourite champ and you guys could do something stellar with her. :3

Other legendary skins I would probably purchase immediately (unless they were cheesy and predictable like a Dark Leona/Lux):
Caitlyn - There's a plethora of unexplored possibilities for an authority babe with a sniper rifle. Some kind of SS uniform-inspired Caitlyn would be grand.
Leona - Iron Solari is already one of my favourite skins in the entire game, but I bet you guys could manage something amazing.
Lux - I used to play Lux a helluva lot and still enjoy her, but to be honest her current skins and artwork are generally meh.
Nidalee - Another one with many possibilities, being a total shapeshifter who has a whole bunch of different abilities you guys could work with.

Bloody Bullet23

07-01-2012

sweet

Kmiavdaen

07-01-2012

Getting this tomorrow, with half priced Shyvana. I buy RP periodically, and this is nice time to do so again. Just to support my hobby.

I will propably not use it till like few month but meh, feels good to own those things

PkZerg

07-01-2012

Yeah it's a cool skin, but it is utterly ridiculous to charge $30 for a cosmetic item

Täløn

07-01-2012

Quote:
3mptylord:
I'm not flying? Ever...

I've got Astronaut Teemo and Monarch Kog'Maw, I get how it works... but Ezreal is never doing it. He always walks. Where's my jetpack?! >

he only flies at level 16+ when you get 400+ movement speed, I learned this today.

TiNnGuYeN123

07-01-2012

god dam $40 for a skin -____-