Pulsefire Ezreal Here!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

purplepopcorn2

06-30-2012

Omg the skin stays in sake just in time for my birf day!!!!!!! Thank you riot!!!!!!!

Ne0PhyT3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NocturnalPredato View Post
first

btw awesome skin, glad to see you're back on track with releases

edit: for some reason the champion spotlight vid is Private and I can't view it?
edit 2: fixed

it's as if people just downvote the first reply no matter what they say..

From experience, I can agree with you that people often downvote the first post no matter what it says, but I do know some exceptions. Plus, in your case, it is justified due to your "first" comment.

Leoniks

06-30-2012

Can you also make it announce kills and bottom left icon in game according to Pulsefire Ezreal and history channel too? It will be awesome. I already bought this.

skyspyke

06-30-2012

Seriously excellent job, Riot, with the entire presentation of Pulsefire Ezreal (with the notable exception of MAKING ME WAIT FOREVER).

The pre-release video/page was well played. I knew I was going to buy just from that page. The skin itself is AMAZING. The detail just blows me away. It changes as you select abilities, as you level, as you recall, as you first enter the map... the animations, dialogue, and theme is so very well execute. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

I seroiusly do not understand what negative things anyone could say about this skin, other than the fact that about 70% of the player base is now qeueing as ezreal for the first time in ranked matches of all ELOs. But that's not a knock on Pulsefire Ezreal - that's a message: WE WANT MORE SKINS/CHAMPS WITH THIS LEVEL OF EPIC DETAIL.

Again, my sincere kudos to the designers/animators/marketing team. What an excellent job all around.

Wompdodler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

i noticed that the skin is now in the "themes' section of the store, are you planning on releasing more themes and how often if so?

BaII

06-30-2012

PULSEFIRE EZREAL HERe

Leoric Knight

06-30-2012

were is the/how does one get the custom banner to show?

Edit: Found it

I GAREN I

06-30-2012

i think he took so long because he didnt use a map.

Im noob help me

06-30-2012

what?? you're supposed to max W second? i always maxed E second for reduced cd

Lunar Lightning

07-01-2012

this skin is amazing i really like it however it took so long to come out since that video a few weeks ago that ive realized i play ez maybe once a week, so i decided against buying it. Wouldnt mind a pulsefire lux tho