06.29.12 Hotfix Details

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackPhoenixSong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Wait seriously? I played all those shen games for nothing? AWESOME. I won every game though..

Appollyon

06-29-2012

Hey. You didn't fix anything. Thanks.

RoflMyPancakes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannamoth View Post
We have been pretty active in the bug report forums That is the best place to look!
I agree though, a sticky with bugs you're "Aware of' would be nice.

Something like

Bugs:
Champions Stuck In Walls: Aware, Replicated
Baron Attacking Too Fast: Aware, Need more information, can't replicate.

Malachi Dori

06-29-2012

Is this a second hotfix to fix the first hotfix? I ask becaus the hotifx this morning actually made my game crash on loading and I couldnt play a game.

Malachi Dori

06-29-2012

ok, after two patches today my game is unplayable! I was fine before these hotfixes and now my game crashes on every loading screen that includes a bot or player...

Why would a hotfix thats supposed to fix game crashes cause a lot of our games to crash? IT makes no sense to me.

Baelzabub

06-29-2012

have you fixed the teemo shroom sound bug?

Roga

06-29-2012

way to go riot, I love how you hide this in the announcements instead of putting it on the front page with your new skin patches. 2 major bugs created by your last patch you try to sweep under the rug.
Im a dedicated LOL fan but seriously you need to fess up when you make major mistakes like the last 2 patches.

Malachi Dori

06-29-2012

Still no help or advice from Riot on how to stop game from crashing on load in. Mind you the hotfix that was supposed to fix this today actually created this problem for many others including myself. I am really tired of all these problems and bugs plaguing this game lately.
Now in my only hour left to play I spend it repairing my game. No League for me most days now because of all these problems. Getting to play League is like rolling a dice these days, there is no guarantee it'll work.

Parth Srivastav

06-29-2012

now it crashes even more
thanks to u i cant play and will lose my elo
not to mention a report from teammates for repeatedly disconnecting. its so bad that i cant cast my spells correct oh wait i cant cast them at all fix it and refund me my elo

Zyurdin

06-29-2012

Unspecified error, failed to update blah blah, been like this since u introduced the patch, anyone able to help? would be much appreciated.
Been reading forums and riot has not said anything about this unspecified error.. im not the only one its happening to fix it pls?