06.29.12 Hotfix Details

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mr apple

06-29-2012

Still getting the disconnection problems, all you guys did was remove the "you have been disconnected" screen and made us auto-reconnect. It's extremely obvious, and sorry folks, but that's a bit of a piss-poor fix to me.

This is also happening not only NA, but PBE servers also.

mr apple

06-29-2012

Still getting the disconnection problems, all you guys did was remove the "you have been disconnected" screen and made us auto-reconnect. It's extremely obvious, and sorry folks, but that's a bit of a piss-poor fix to me.

G1itch35

06-29-2012

Not gonna lie, I sort of liked Baron being that difficult. It made it seems like more of a boss battle if you know what I mean.

mr apple

06-29-2012

Fix your forums too please, I accidently tripple pooted

Rickthunda

Recruiter

06-29-2012

My precious lee sin finally !!!!!!!!

StinkyFist

Master Recruiter

06-29-2012

Nice, it only took you guys 1.5 weeks to do this! Gj r3tards! xD

Cuaron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Nice! Ty!

MandukeGG

06-29-2012

For everyone that cant connect because of updating issues. You must completely uninstall and reinstall, then let it update. that worked for me and I am playing now. You know if you wait for Riot to fix it....you will be waiting 3 weeks...like pulsefire ezreal...

Tohtalchaos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-29-2012

Yay I've still been playing Lee but now I can be re-LeeSin my rage at its max! =D

Frenbar Esquire

06-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElApple View Post

If it's happening on both servers, have you ever considered the fact that the problem could be your internet, not riot?