Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

06.29.12 – Hotfix Details

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

THEPRETTIESTPONY

06-29-2012

Please fix viktor e, you cant just have a champion have a main skill like that be that bugged......

Phyrie

06-29-2012

*_* TY Riot!!! Not... entirely happy about seeing Lee Sin again tho lol <3 still love you guys

Judge Zarou

06-29-2012

Where's my pfe!!?!?!??!!?!?!??!?!

Banana Riding

06-29-2012

told u baron wasnt buff -_- baron buff pfft

Mad Hit Monkey

06-29-2012

Awesome and all, but PULSEFIRE EZREAL WHERE?!

(Seriously, bug fixes are always good.)

captainwattle

06-29-2012

XERATH FIX WHERe

DDG Miskwaa

06-29-2012

They got to fix the FPS drop as well. I go from 80 fps and it drops to 25 at random. never happened before...

JuanDeages

06-29-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Fixed a bug that was occasionally selecting the wrong set of Masteries when players used the “Edit” option.

This is all I wanted. Thanks riot. Playing without the right masteries is pretty lame.

Hidden Sniper

06-29-2012

Quote:
RiotNyandalee:
Summoners,

We have applied a hotfix to the game that addresses several bugs and issues. Here are the changes made:
  • Fixed a bug that occasionally caused Baron to attack and cast at a faster rate
  • Fixed a bug where some Champions were occasionally freezing during their jump abilities
  • Fixed a bug that was causing various Champions to become stuck in walls
  • Made a change that will reduce the number of disconnects and reconnects that players are experiencing
  • Fixed a bug that was not allowing players to scroll using the middle mouse button
  • Fixed a bug that was occasionally selecting the wrong set of Masteries when players used the “Edit” option
  • Fixed a crash that occurred on the game loading screen

- I liked how Baron had Trinity Force and was dealing tons of damage
- Best Lee Sin nerf ever, I hate the ****er and it made him not appear in every game

Blackarius

Recruiter

06-29-2012

how bout a fix on the drop in fps this hotfix causes i don't see a note for that