Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Issue of the Journal of Justice Available Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2xHero

Recruiter

09-02-2010

Woohoo!! My letter made it in. :3

Quote:
Archlord Mythos:
Did nobody notice this?

Quote:
Master using it and you can have this
Reference to the original Legend of Zelda game! ((when trying to get the white sword and then the magic sword, the "old man" says this (until you actually claim the sword, then he disappears))).

Anyway, great job on the JoJ! Can't wait for the next issue

That was in the reply to mine. Heehee.

bl0b

Recruiter

09-02-2010

"Morgana's magical muffins are all the rage" I lol'd

innoBys

09-05-2010

Where exactly is this thing in the client because I've looked and I sure as hell cannot find it. Tried every time I see it but apparently I don't know where the hell to click or my client is screwy because it sure as hell isn't there.

Jebas

09-06-2010

Quote:
Water ****alo:
Where exactly is this thing in the client because I've looked and I sure as hell cannot find it. Tried every time I see it but apparently I don't know where the hell to click or my client is screwy because it sure as hell isn't there.

It's the lore (feather) button between the summoner profile and help buttons.