Can i use Ultimate GameCard for RP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeadStriker

08-31-2010

just wondering

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

08-31-2010

No, you cannot.

The only way to currently purchase Riot Points is to buy them through pay-pal, a credit-card (pre-paid Visa cards and the like also work), or buy a Riot Points card from 7-11/Best Buy.

Tigerlotus

09-02-2010

I went to a close by rite aid cause about a month ago they had LoL cards but I didnt play yet and now I go again but they're out. Sooo... I got a 20$ Ultimate game card not knowing because I didnt expect them to be out and now I just wasted 20$ and missed out on the akali sale >.> FML I'm not mad cause I wasted 20$ but because I MISSED THE SALE!!!!!!! FIX THIS RIOT! TEAM UP WITH ULTIMATE GAME CARD OR ALLOW PAYBYCASH METHOD!

lildohjohn

12-03-2010

this is stupid you guys will make more money but no you guys are beening stupid that i wasted 20$

lildohjohn

12-03-2010

so play let ulitmate game card work!

BlackLadyMumbasa

01-24-2011

yea plz riot fix it

DoJoe

01-25-2011

they can't "fix" this, the decision to team up with ultimate game cards is PURELY riot's choice. if they don't like UGCs then they won't use them

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-25-2011

Spamming this won't change anything, especially since you don't know the reasons Riot chose not to use UCGs. I'd imagine they would lose some of the profits for using them, and it really isn't hard to pick up a prepaid credit card or LoL specific card. You can always email @support saying you missed the sale because the store was out and see what they say, but judging by your attitude in this thread it's unlikely.

Zaroath

01-25-2011

Just go to Best Buy. They always have them in stock by me and they dont even charge tax.

Kakuro

01-30-2011

They should accept ultimate gamer card since you could find it any were.