Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Miss Fortune- For dummies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arabian Prince

06-28-2012

Hello guys and this will be my 1st ever guide... please comment on suggestions.

Introduction
So Miss fortune is a Pirate bounty hunter! She is a chick with 2 pistol guns that is wicked fast and goes around shooting bullets and destroying every1 who crosses her.

Pros- One of the more tanky Ad carrys
Very strong early game(so much damage)
Excellent mobility

Cons-
Useless once cced(but thats true for all ad carrys)
Not the biggest damage dealer late game except for her ult
Hard to recover from a bad start

Runes
x9 greater mark of desolation, or strength
x9 greater seal of resilience
x8 greater glyph of warding
x1 greater glyph of strength
x3 greater quint. of strength

Masteries
21/9/0

Build
Start with Boots/3(build to merc treads or Beserk.)
On your first trip back your goal is 2 dorans blades and a vampiric scepter. Unless you have a ton of gold you might want to grab a B.F. sword instead
After this you have 2 options. You can ethier go Infinity edge or the Bloodthirster. You have to use your judgement but typically your I.e. will give more dps output and crits while bloodthrister will give you a little less dps output but more sustain... I recommend going I.E. unless you are struggling.
After you build ethier I.E. or B.T. grab a zeal then start to build the other item you didn't choose. Then finish out phantom then lastwhisper.

Some situational items-
Quicksilversash. very effective against heavy cc teams and a fed Mage
G.A.- if you are getting focused down buy guardian angel
Frozen Mallet- gives you great utility and some tankiness.

Skill Order

Max w, then Q then E and get R whenver you can
Skill combo- Pop your W lead them with E spam Q when you can and autoattack away

Early Game

Farm alot and take advantage of your Strut(bonush Mvment speed) this is great for dodging skillshots. Try to deny them of farm and take advantage of your strength early on. Early game is the key to being a great MF

Mid game
Now is when you want to be farming and pushing bot lane Split push alot unless your team desperately needs you

Late Game
By now you should be dealing a load of damage... stay behind your team and use ur ult with ur W when the whole team is clumped together in fights... Combined with lastwhisper you'll be golden.

Summary
Well thanks for taking your time and reading this and please comment and maybe use this strategy in game.. remember this is how I play mf and it might not be how you guys play it.... So please comment! and tell me what u think!
Bye

Arabian Prince

06-28-2012

bump

Arabian Prince

06-28-2012

bump

xCry0x

06-28-2012

There are multiple websites to post guides on.. no need to come here and bump your guide over and over.

http://www.solomid.net
http://www.lolpro.com
http://www.mobafire.com

Also your guide is basically a summary of every other adc guide ever made but with a lot less detail.