If AD Ranged Carries could jungle...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hakobo

06-28-2012

Or if they designed a few ranged champions that somehow managed the jungle well... Do you guys think that would change the meta at all?
I believe Ezreal and Twitch are it right now, I don't think that's enough to make a noticeable difference. What you guys think?

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Here is my mindset about junglers. I don't care who you are, how hard you break the meta, or what kind of champion you play, as long as you are able to secure kills, not fall behind, and not feed, you could jungle with anyone you want, AD, support, AP mid...whoever. Though it would be hard to balance them out for jungle without absolutely breaking them if they went AD bot.

That Other Guy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Kayle, Twitch, and Ezreal are technially capable of jungling atm, but it's very easy to shut them down and they aren't first or even second rate choices anyway.

The type of character that fills the role of AD carry just doesn't fit well in the jungle.

Michael Kane

06-28-2012

Miss fortune has amazing clear times, solid ganks ansd great mobility overall

Hakobo

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Kane View Post
Miss fortune has amazing clear times, solid ganks ansd great mobility overall
Reaaaaalllyyyyyy?
That sounds awesome, I love MF but feel like she is juuuusssttt short bottom.

Augustice

06-28-2012

Believe it or not jungling with a ranged carry isn't all that difficult. The dreaded double golem camp can be done quite easily by tricking minion AI. The problem is the jungle doesn't have as much gold as an AD carry wants. Although, I do see some merit in the idea since they don't really show up until midgame anyway.

Tl;DR: BLITZ STAR BOTTOM!~