Zilean's ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soup Miner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Food for thought:
Zilean's ult is supposed to bring a champion "back in time," not just revive them. I'm sure I'm not the only one that was confused by the tooltip when I first read it.

Why doesn't Zilean's ult actually bring the target champion back to the casting point--same health, same buffs (with same time remaining on them), same point on the map as when Zilean cast it.

Now his ult isn't just a GA with a lower cooldown--it's an entirely new mechanic that actually has something to do with time manipulation. That and it's less incentive to build AP Zilean and more incentive to build support items. "Trollable?" No more or less than it is right now.

I can't possibly be the only one who wants this.

ninemile

06-28-2012

This makes it much less useful in the heat of battle and requires way more pre-fight planning, which in the chaotic and unpredictable world of solo/duo queues, would make this a really difficult mechanic to implement.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

This would be awesome in DotA, which basically expects you and your team to work together.

LoL is much simpler in terms of design and difficulty. The things you COULD do with this would be much too strong for League of Legends amongst competitive players who actually know how to play.

kavinh the third

06-28-2012

that would make it useless for most cases especially since part of the skill req for zilean is being able to plant his ultimate near death so that the enemies don't try to stall it out.

Leotamer

06-28-2012

That makes no sense in the way Zilean is played, and would be a dumb gimmeck. Less look at his uses for hsi ult.

-Last minute save: Oh, wait, like that they would just put him back
--Under a Tower Save(either way)
--In a team fight so that the emeny doesn't stall it out.

-To Fool emenies letting Zilean beat other AP champions.

-To deter ganks.(If he goes back to his spot after death, that hurts this)

Please tell me where the thought gone in to this? I don't mind gimmecks. but they got to be thought out, or would just make it worst.

IEatPig

06-29-2012

It would be the same ult as the hero in dota, and dota fanboy will cry