Your Top 3 Champs!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arlunn

06-29-2012

1. Nidalee! THEM SPEARS OP
2. Janna, I support really good
3. Alistar, ^

FreshFuhrer

06-29-2012

1. Kennen. Teamfights bro
2. Nunu. AoE bro
3. Amumu. CC bro

NoneLikeRob

06-29-2012

1. Swain
2. Alistar
3. Yi (only when I am in troll mode)

ageking

06-29-2012

1. lux
2. brand
3. Miss Fortune

GG

Seergun

06-30-2012

Mine are
1. Anivia
2. Nautilus
3. Amumu

copiousfish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-30-2012

Trundle
Tristana
Zilean

PS: Downvote fairies seem to be on the prowl today. Upvotes for everyone!

BUTCH17

06-30-2012

1- Teemo (all ap/as he is unstoppable late game)
2- Mundo ( you can't kill mundo when he has warmogs and sunfire.. best tank in the game imo)
3- Shaco ( mainly jungling, I never lane. Easy 3 kills early game makes for a win)

Adumu

06-30-2012

Mordekaiser: Those ghosts and his damage shield... uhg, he is so boss. I like to dodge Karthus's ult by using my Siphon on minion waves :3

Veigar: He just owns so hard. If the enemy team isn't stacking, and I do mean STACKING, Magic Resistance... he just nukes them. I've twoshotted so many people, mostly AP champs, with his ult/baleful. And the limitless AP he can generate off minion kills is just plain amazing. Had over 150 ap from just my baleful strike farming one time. Add his huge stun, his massive damage aoe spell... he is a teamfight god in my opinion. Cage and drop dark matter, ult/q down the squishies, proceed to q/w until you can no longer cast spells... usuually you find that the enemy team is gone.

Twitch: Need to gank someone? Ambush them, Expunging if needed or if you just wanna see their HP go byebye really fast. Need to get away/help your team get away, without putting yourself into too much trouble? Dehabilitating poison from the longest range you can, and boom, you're prolly home free. Same if you need to chase/help chase. Enemy team bunching together like fools? Ashe can hit five birds with one arrow... Twitch can hit five champions, several minions, a tower... you get the point. Wanna burst down a tower for luls? Ult, ambush, rinse and repeat as needed, and that tower will probably not survive. If he wasn't so squishy, he would be OP as heck.

Aethio

06-30-2012

1. Malphite
2. Darius
3. Teemo

Apothekaley

06-30-2012

Right now, my top three champs are (according to how skilled I am at each)
1. Sona
2. Nidalee
3. Ahri
Sona is very easy to play, but can be tricky. I really enjoy playing support characters because I always feel so accomplished when my lane partner gets a kill or survives a fight because of my help.
Nidalee is really fun for me because she is like two characters in one. Sounds funny, but I like her personality and the slight bossiness and rebellion in her remarks and movements. I enjoy ranged characters because I don't like getting too up close and personal with the enemy team!! I Also like nid because she can support or can get away with soloing a lane.
Ahri is my new girl, she is SO fun! I like her because she needs skill to play correctly. Again like nidalee I really like ahri's story and attitude, and she is ranged as well. I love how I can work well with other players on my team and still be able to solo mid and gank on Ahri.