Your Top 3 Champs!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

choas966

08-01-2012

1. warwick 30% life steal unstoppable
2. caitlyn clutch ult is awesome
3. tristana range is amazing

Ehrlich Mar

08-01-2012

1. Ziggs
2. Cassiopeia
3. Rumble

I really like Ziggs' appearance and his play style; pure damage with some cc to save my buds. He's hard to gank and has an almost "Requiem" like ultimate, which is very nice. I simply can't get enough of this guy.
Cassiopeia is simply sensational for her damage output, and like Ziggs, it's very difficult to escape from her. She's classy, she's sophisticated, she's hard to play, and she's very rewarding. I don't play her as often as I'd like, but I can't think of a champion besides Ziggs that I like more.
Rumble is in there (again) for cuteness factor, and I've always appreciated what a bully he is. He felt very insubstantial when I first started playing him simply because he had no melee-damaging abilities, but as I grew accustomed to his AoE damage and slows, I discovered that to me, he is the kind of character that can support, tank, and carry your team all at once. Love that guy.

ToyotaMode

08-01-2012

1. Cassiopeia
2. Jax
3. Morgana

rusaerooster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-01-2012

Graves,Riven,and Blitz.

Graves: Very nice dmg output late game, and his play style somewhat seems comfortable for me.

Riven: I love combo based champs so she was a perfect match for me. I also like champs that get up close and personal.

Blitz: Just pull everything and get a pat on the head for giving the carry a kill. Support blitz is awesome.

Alias ODB

08-01-2012

LuLu Sion Rammus

SoC Ares

08-01-2012

1. Twisted Fate
2. Vayne
3. Ryze

I normally go top with my buddy and play well off each other...Its nice to have someone to complement your ability.

~CaptTrout

I cook Teemos

08-01-2012

1. Zyra- I find that her turrets and ult give her amazing CC even if she is really weak, and spell vamp applying to her turrets makes her a win.
2.Sona- Shes a well off support character even if she is just meh in attacking
3.Akali- being able to rush through the shadows and be stealthed makes a huge difference along with the passive allowing spellvamp and damage

AnthonyMagnafici

08-01-2012

Here are my top 3 champions, not in order:
1. Fiddlesticks
- I like Fiddlesticks because you can easily chain together your abilities to deal INSANE amounts of damage. Another thing I like is that he remains, arguably, one of the best at jungling, because of his Drain ability. Additionally, Fiddle's ulti, Crow Storm, makes him eligible for high multi-kills.
2. Soraka
- Soraka is one of the more recent champions I bought, and she is without a doubt one of my favorite supports. One of the things I like is that you can get high CS in the early game with her ability Starfall. Soraka is the definition of a support, with 3 out of 4 abilities able to directly benefit an ally in need. Lastly, I like playing Soraka because her ultimate has a global heal that can be used in tandom with the Summoner Spell, heal, to keep a group push going for a longer duration.
3. Corki
- Corki is by far one of the funnest champions to play, in my opinion. I hadn't played him until Week 36's free lineup which included him, but after trying him out, I've got to say he is definitely a champion you should try out. The first thing I like about him is his passive, which deals a flat percent of health in true damage. This is very useful when you're put up against a tanky champion in the laning phase, such as Malphite, or Rammus, since they tend to build straight armor, as there abilities/passives directly benefit from their armor rating. Another thing that I absolutely love about Corki is his ultimate. The ability to deal damage at a medium - long range, that deals exceptionally high damage, shouldn't go unnoticed. It's great for harassing enemies back in late game situations, and taking out multiple enemy units with every fourth Bomb (Named a "Big One") All in all, Corki is a GREAT champion, and a lot of fun to use.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

EatMyTracers

08-01-2012

Since my first post in here my list has changed.
1.Udyr
2.Olaf
3.Riven

Not that order.

Llowki

08-01-2012

1. Talon (Mega Burst)
2. Sejuani (Completely under-appreciated, and nobody expects a Sej carry.)
3. DIANA