Your Top 3 Champs!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

arkchargersfan

07-27-2012

olaf, jax, vlad

Nishaven90

07-27-2012

1 - Mordekaiser, my favourite champion and the champion I always turn to when I want to win solo top or mid.

2 - Jax, one of the first champions that I bought, like him because he deals massive damage while is still rather tanky for the amount of damage that he deals.

3 - Kassadin, snowballs extremely hard and counters AP quite well.

AFKarry

07-27-2012

1. Ahri ( best ap carry ever and i love the new firefox skin )
2. Evelynn ( right now definetly a fun jungler and champ in general )
3. Lee Sin ( top lane hes good if you play him right and im trying to get better at him in the jungle )

2 and 3 changes every so often but my favorite champ will always be ahri

Muddy Vayne

07-27-2012

1. Sona
2. Lux
3. Poppy

Acemandude

07-27-2012

1.Evelyn (before and after rework)
2.Karma (funny to kill people with)
3.Riven ( has a hilarious joke)

AvisPraeda

07-27-2012

1.Singed - The gingerbread man
2.Malzahar - pretty colours
3.Vayne - She's my favorite person who's free this week

Shardicus

07-27-2012

Kayle is first. Late-game Carry/Nuke. Especially with Blue and Red buffs. Can even solo Baron if she's uninterrupted. Also... If her Ultimate is timed correctly, she can destroy AP Karthus. Sort of a Counter-Nuke. Glass Cannons have nothing on her if they're in her range.

Tryndamere is second. I like to build him as an AD Tank, so later on, it takes three enemy champions to take him down. If it's two or fewer, at least one and a half of them are going to get minced.

Cho'Gath is third. Building him into a tank with fast movespeed is hella fun. If fully-tanked-out Cho'Gath is defending a structure, you'd better believe that structure is safe.

Anna Sachae

07-27-2012

Ahri. The moment Ahri came out, we kinda had something special together. I mained her from about the time she came out until the first time I tried to jungle (several months), and I still play her a ton. Her kit feels the most natural to me, because I learned how to play the game well with her.

Cassiopeia. I absolutely love her damage output. I know that's a silly reason, but her combos aren't as hard as people seem to say they are, and the damage is WELL worth it. She's just got that much kick, and it feels satisfying when someone steps out of line for a half-second and you melt their HP 2/3 down.

And this is kinda weird, but Evelynn. I've always liked her - I wasn't playing this game at the time she had a stun, so I was introduced to her when she sucked horribly. I still loved her anyway, even if I didn't feel she was worth playing in real games. The retool has made her about ten times as fun, and she definitely deserves a spot on my list. ^_^

Timammoth

07-27-2012

1. Jax
2. Pantheon
3. Gangplank agrrrr!!!! Im a pirate!!

Urethra Franklin

07-30-2012

1 Viktor
2 Garen
3 Taric