@RiotNome: can you make walls in TT impassible, except by Flash?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaDean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

This would raise the amount of viable champs, make certain champs less OP (even Sejuani is powerful in TT because of this, and she's a crappy champion overall), and reduce the disparity in gold created in top lane between a tryndamere/lee sin compared to any other top laner w/o an inherent flash.

And as to the jax/kat style of wall-jumps (plant ward, proceed), is it possible to prevent wards from being placed over walls?

If none of the above is possible, could the walls (all of 'em) in TT be thickened to allow non Flash-like movement spells to not pass?

IMO, the above problem leads to the huge power level discrepancy between some junglers/top laners and others. (That, and the gold/xp gained from top jungle, but that's a different issue).

EDIT: why the downvotes? I am suggesting a fix to a problem that exists. If you think I'm wrong, write a reply and tell me why.

Bogoran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

You're kind of asking a lot...

I know what you mean though, nothing is more annoying than winning vs a shyv that just ults to her base every fight before you can kill her.

Grayjaw

06-28-2012

Good job, now hard cc is even stronger and scape champions suck. Flash will be even more of a no brainer. Champions will still be imbalanced (your worry), but you'll defend such a change out of pride, yeah! TT is not SR, deal with it. Just like SR you can still play any champion, and just like SR some of then need a team built around.

ThaDean

06-28-2012

Ask and you shall receive.... hopefully.
Shyv is the least annoying of them, though. Try facing a good jungle shaco or Lee Sin. Free ganks all day, not just escape.

George W Nome

Game Designer

06-28-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

Not doable based on consistency. I also have doubts it will raise the number of viable champs. It might have an equalizing effect within tiers, but have a separation effect between tiers.

Sebastian

06-28-2012

can you give me an unlimited supply of pizza? this would increase the viability of me eating food, aswell as make certain toppings less op (pepperoni really dominates the market at the moment)

Rumination

06-28-2012

Not gonna lie Nome, Riot sent you to the back of the bus with being in charge of TT. HoN had so much more potential man!

George W Nome

Game Designer

06-28-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumination View Post
Not gonna lie Nome, Riot sent you to the back of the bus with being in charge of TT. HoN had so much more potential man!
I volunteered dude. Most player value + unique niche + I have expertise in the area.

Anvi

06-28-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post26255662
I'm waiting on Riot to explain this to me. Care to do so?

Dr Clueless PhD

06-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anvi View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post26255662
I'm waiting on Riot to explain this to me. Care to do so?
Is it really that hard to find Nome's various posts and read what he's said? Seriously?