How can I check my current Leaver Level?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

06-27-2012

How can I check my current Leaver Level?

Sevgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

What do you mean by leaver level?

As far as i know there's nothing checkable regarding that other than your profile's match history, which just shows the recent games.

I may be mistaken, so if anyone knows about this i would love to be enlightened.

And as i usually say, you can always contact Player support.

Have fun, summoner.

Judas Priest

06-27-2012

In my first day at this game, I wasn't with my router correctly configured and I got disconnected so many times that in my first few hours I received a message saying I've reached "Leaver Level 2" and I got suspended for 24 hours. I would like to know if I'm still on "Leaver Level 2", since I've played at least 50 matches till now and I had no more disconnection problems so far (because I configured DMZ and port forwarding).

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-27-2012

You cannot check to see what your leaver level is; the reasoning is that people would see 'leaver level 0' as 'oh, I can leave a game without punishment.'

It would also give people more insight into how many games it takes to get to a certain point, something that should never happen.

Genario

10-16-2012

i dc'd my first game ( was a bot game) got leaver level 1 , Won about 17 games lost about 25 online, also played about 20-30 bot games, with no dc's idles or leaves. i had a anxiety attack in a BOT game and had to flee my computer for meds and to lay down. idled then dc'd from the game, got leaver level 2 and a 24 hour ban. riot doesn't know how to do anything, if that many games in between my first BOT leave and my second BOT leave( never have left or idled a online game). doesnt remove any leaver legit riot must assume all people play this game all day every day saying online games last 30-75 minutes

Arcticfury

10-16-2012

I'd love it if Riot posted the stats on just a couple of these people who claim they only left once or twice in 50-100 games and got banned.

Lolstatistics has you with 3 leaves Genario. Not sure if that is accurate. Going AFK also counts I believe, so if you have periods of inactivity that could contribute to the 3 leaves. I do know it is a formula, so we are subject to the same formula and the vast majority of us don't get penalized.

Seriousnikitos3

08-28-2013

InTerFecToRz

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriousnikitos3 View Post
I think it basically means how many games you left and how many days you'll get banned.

Teldarim

05-28-2014

Usually, the Leaver Level decreases over time, it takes approximately 20-30 wins to decrease you level. personally I have never went above lvl 1 banner, but i achieved it 2 times. My solution to this leaver Problem, well... um...... your level decreases over time, don't worry, if you don't leave constantly and you wont get banned.

MrMoekop

09-14-2014

I recently got banned for 3 days an I'm wondering if it'll happen again. Can someone help me?