Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@RIOT Fix Blinds!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

henrythai

06-27-2012

Like Veigar's recent correction with his Event Horizon stunning champions using dash abilities, I believe blinds need to "blind" correctly as well. It's not a buff to Teemo (or Heimerdinger, for that matter), but blinds should do what they're intended to do, which is have the unit blinded miss his or her autoattacks for the duration.

Plus, there are some inconsistencies with what abilities are able to be blind. See here for details: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1959016

So my suggestion is this: when a unit is blinded...

1) Any and all autoattacks are blinded.
- This one is obvious; basically, you're blinded when you're right-clicking an enemy unit.

2) Any ability that enhances a champion's next autoattack(s) is blinded.
- This includes Nasus' Siphoning Strike, Xin Zhao's Three Talon Strike, Poppy's Devastating Blow, Jax's Empowered autoattack, Renekton's Ruthless Predator, Draven's Spinning Axe, etc.

3) Any ability effect associated with autoattacks are blinded.
- This includes Blitzcrank's Power Fist knock-up, Udyr's Bear Stance stun, Volibear's Rolling Thunder fling, Garen's Decisive Strike silence, Nautilus' Staggering Blow immobilizing, etc.

After all, according to physics and logic, how can one, say, stun an opponent by autoattacking if the autoattack itself is missed?

4) Any on-hit damage associated with autoattacks are blinded.
- This includes Vayne's Silver Bolts true damage, Twitch's Deadly Venom passive true damage, Miss Fortune's Impure Shots passive magic damage, Kog'Maw's Bio-Arcane Barrage magic damage, Madred's Bloodrazor's on-hit magic damage, etc.

Stuff That Aren't or Shouldn't Be Blinded: Skill shots, targeting abilities, etc.

- Gangplank's Parrrley
- Fiora's Blade Waltz
- Ezreal's Mystic Shot
- Jax's Leap Strike (even when Empowered)
- Nidalee's Javelin Toss
- And more!

It's not anything big, so take your time with other important bugs/patches, but I think you guys should fix this error in the near future.

Thanks! =)

MessyCheese

06-27-2012

I hate teemo

Verheyen

06-27-2012

blind is worthless. considering you can effectively remove 1 source if damage, when most champions have 4, is ridiculous. Needs to be changed

henrythai

06-27-2012

You're removing damage from autoattacks and any additional effects/damage associated with it.

I don't see how it's worthless, especially when blinding an AD Carry. It could be the deciding factor in a team fight or 1v1, like stopping Nasus from Siphoning Striking and killing your carry in the beginning of a team fight late game, stopping the true damage from Vayne's Silver Bolts (in the case of Vayne, a blind would even make her miss the additional damage from her Tumble), or stopping Garen's silence, so that you can make a pivotal move that couldn't be done otherwise had you been silenced.

henrythai

06-28-2012

Bump!

Inconvenience

06-28-2012

Blinds shouldn't work on Lee.

henrythai

06-29-2012

Bump!

henrythai

08-14-2013

Pls, Riot, I love Teemo, Heimer, and Quinn...