League of Legends Incidents: Letter to the Prophet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Protect Your ADC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

You were born a Seer, someone who is able to see what others cannot and times should not. You were raised to be a great and powerful magician. You were praised, held high, envied, but also hated. Through your childhood you were alone with no one to comfort you. That was where I came in. I saw that behind the quiet, angry facade was a boy who just wanted to be loved. We would stay up late in the nights and watch the stars. You never smiled but you told me that you found peace just to be with me. Just the two of us. I was a fool to think that. That we were alone.

During the nights I could hear you. Screaming. Pleading for help. Begging to be saved. To die. I could not imagine what you were going through. The leaders looked past it though and saw it as if you were being called on by some divine power but you and I knew that it was nothing short of evil. Years passed and it seemed at the time to be getting better. You stopped screaming at nights but you still felt pain.

Then one day you left. In the night, without anyone knowing of where it was that you left to or if you were returning. The next time I heard of you was during a match on the Fields of Justice. I saw you there. A powerful prince, commanding magic as if it were as if it were as simple as breathing. I watch as often as I can which is never often enough. I just hope you found peace and that you receive this letter.

"How cute. You have a friend."

"Give me that back."

"I had a friend once. She's dead now."

"Give it to me!"

"Why? What does it matter? You and I both know it doesn't. What will come to pass cannot be stopped and all will be engulfed in it. There is no point in holding onto a past that will not save the future."

"Give me the dam*ed letter!"

"Or what? You'll kill me like that fool there? Your powers are unstable and you cannot control them. Unlike mine where I can easily rip you apart."

"You shouldn't have done that."

"You should have stopped me."

Check this out:
http://fav.me/d559fd4

SlothMonstrosity

06-27-2012

clap clap good work

Protect Your ADC

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2012

Thanks