Kat, Taric, Eve, Karth, and ap Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grayjaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Yi scales with AP and skill.

ThaDean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2012

Taric is OP in 3's- dat ult passive + burst. Level stun and lol when bruisers get merc'ed.

Realyst

06-28-2012

Against a skilled team that runs 3x ranged CC combined with Karthus completely counters many bruiser champions. I recall trying to beat a Teemo/Karthus/Malphite team (where Teemo rushed Frozen Mallet) as Udyr and omfg... I still have nightmares. Wall of Pain placed correctly can easily ruin entire teams if they don't have auto-gap closers.

Kentucky Shuffle

06-28-2012

Actually, Taric is one of my TT favorites. My ranked team is myself as Taric, and my friends use Shen and Nautilus.

Roflstomps pretty much anybody.

DC x FaLL0uT

06-28-2012

First game at Twisted Treeline for me was with Kat.... 20/7 She's actually pretty good. Dont say a certain champ sucks. Play them first then argue.